Remove move HQ

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Thecrippler

Remove move HQ

Post by Thecrippler » Thu, 10. Jan 19, 21:52

Hello can someone please explain to me how to move or blow up HQ or somting ????

i don't understand who wrote the script for the question why was not scripted so i get a blueprint instead of get a HQ base in a NPC faction sector Why ???? i wanna build my HQ in the Neutral sector

darthraven
x4

Re: Remove move HQ

Post by darthraven » Thu, 10. Jan 19, 22:02

Story wise (as thin as it is), you find something, your not building it. In many ways it's not actually an HQ why people wanted to call it the PHQ I have no idea, it's a found relic and you have claimed and are using as your temp base of operations (this mission is meant to be done early game) until you get your self a bit of money and can start building actual stations.

That being said as usual modders have already thought about this, there is a move PHQ mod on Nexus, you could try that?

Thecrippler

Re: Remove move HQ

Post by Thecrippler » Thu, 10. Jan 19, 22:10

darthraven wrote:
Thu, 10. Jan 19, 22:02
Story wise (as thin as it is), you find something, your not building it. In many ways it's not actually an HQ why people wanted to call it the PHQ I have no idea, it's a found relic and you have claimed and are using as your temp base of operations (this mission is meant to be done early game) until you get your self a bit of money and can start building actual stations.

That being said as usual modders have already thought about this, there is a move PHQ mod on Nexus, you could try that?
ty ty this is what i need ty

Return to “X4: Foundations”