Crew for the ships

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Thecrippler

Crew for the ships

Post by Thecrippler » Tue, 8. Jan 19, 16:23

Hello all question can anyone tell me is it good to have max crew on the ship or med does it have any impact on the ship depends on how many crew men you have on bord i got a couple of miners running and i set 1 captan and 4 crewman is that good ??

caltrop
x4

Re: Crew for the ships

Post by caltrop » Tue, 8. Jan 19, 17:16

In theory crew makes the ship work more efficiently and helps with repairs etc

It’s also good to have at least one marine on board so that if one of your ships finds an abandoned ship it can claim it for you

Once I can afford it I tend to have crew at “almost max” leaving some places free for passengers, swapping roles etc

Thecrippler

Post by Thecrippler » Tue, 8. Jan 19, 19:01

caltrop wrote:
Tue, 8. Jan 19, 17:16
In theory crew makes the ship work more efficiently and helps with repairs etc

It’s also good to have at least one marine on board so that if one of your ships finds an abandoned ship it can claim it for you

Once I can afford it I tend to have crew at “almost max” leaving some places free for passengers, swapping roles etc
ty good to now

abisha1980
x4

Post by abisha1980 » Tue, 8. Jan 19, 19:08

Thecrippler wrote:
Tue, 8. Jan 19, 16:23
Hello all question can anyone tell me is it good to have max crew on the ship or med does it have any impact on the ship depends on how many crew men you have on bord i got a couple of miners running and i set 1 captan and 4 crewman is that good ??
some crew members like engineers helps to fix the ship and more important fix modules on your ship if you can't launch repair drones other then that they useless.
Retail investor, η+18,9% 2022 (η+7.1% 2023) (η+0,74 2024) 95% in bonds.
Young people don't be freaking stupid invest also (not in BTC but in real stocks)

Return to “X4: Foundations”