[HELP NEEDED] How to blacklist sectors for miners/traders

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Anubitus
x4

[HELP NEEDED] How to blacklist sectors for miners/traders

Post by Anubitus » Wed, 12. Dec 18, 12:46

Hey

How can i blacklist certain sectors for my miners and traders? Especially the miners tend to go mining in xenon sectors...

Thanks

jananton
x4

Re: [HELP NEEDED] How to blacklist sectors for miners/traders

Post by jananton » Wed, 12. Dec 18, 13:27

Looked for that too, but couldn't find any option to exempt certain sectors for Miners / Traders, so I would love to see too if there's a solution to this :)

Anubitus
x4

Post by Anubitus » Wed, 12. Dec 18, 13:32

Add fighter ships to that too. I have a defence force guarding a gate to a xenon sector. Somehow they decide it is a good idea to follow the xenon through the gate into the xenon sector and get destroyed… I would like to be able to tell them to just guard that spot around the gate, and not persue enemies through it...

bl3ek
x4

Post by bl3ek » Wed, 12. Dec 18, 13:36

Good idea, a blacklist of sectors would be nice - even if it were just a global setting for now.

lordpazuzu
x4

Post by lordpazuzu » Wed, 12. Dec 18, 13:57

Yes it will be nice addition; I think also Its very important to have the automine command for a multiple selection of ships and not just like a default behavior, like the autotrader one (galaxy and sector). Right now is a pain to setup a fleet of miners unfortunately. For the behavior setup I think the same, it will be perfect and less painful to support the configuration of behaviors on multiple ship selections.

ApoxNM
x4

Post by ApoxNM » Wed, 12. Dec 18, 14:01

Yep,

I just ranted about it, it drives me crazy to not be able to have more control:

viewtopic.php?f=146&t=407585

plynak
x3tc

Post by plynak » Wed, 12. Dec 18, 14:30

Anubitus wrote:
Wed, 12. Dec 18, 13:32
Add fighter ships to that too. I have a defence force guarding a gate to a xenon sector. Somehow they decide it is a good idea to follow the xenon through the gate into the xenon sector and get destroyed… I would like to be able to tell them to just guard that spot around the gate, and not persue enemies through it...
How do you tell ships to guard a gate? Was trying to have my frigate do it, but could not figure it out. Guard station did not work and I was not able to figure how to use guard area. Thanks.
Intel Core i5 4590, 2 x 8GB DDR3 1600, MSI GTX 1060 Armor, Asus H97 Pro, Asus Xonar DG, Crucial MX100 128GB SSD + 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Seasonic S12G 550W, Corsair 550D, 22'' LG

Anubitus
x4

Post by Anubitus » Wed, 12. Dec 18, 15:10

I dont exacly tell it to guard a gate, i just put the default behaviour to "protect position" and then just put the position near the gate.

Anubitus
x4

Post by Anubitus » Thu, 13. Dec 18, 11:15

My ships are getting destroyed by their own stupidity… Lets go mine in Xenoon sectors... *sigh*
Please, if nothing else, get this in the game... I have just lost 1,5 hour of gameplay because i didnt pay attention to one of my miners...

nilofeliu

Post by nilofeliu » Fri, 11. Jan 19, 18:25

Anubitus wrote:
Thu, 13. Dec 18, 11:15
My ships are getting destroyed by their own stupidity… Lets go mine in Xenoon sectors... *sigh*
Please, if nothing else, get this in the game... I have just lost 1,5 hour of gameplay because i didnt pay attention to one of my miners...
Same here. Thankfully just lost one miner. The other 2 managed to get away, barely. Problem is 10 minutes after fleeing from xenon, the moron miner goes back to try his luck again. Got him out in time, but I don't want to spend half of my time saving miner from their own stupidity. RED IS BAD! Why can't they get it? There should be a way to at least blacklist enemy sectors for commercial ships, such as mining or trading. Even if only in general.

CmdrBlair
x4

Post by CmdrBlair » Sat, 12. Jan 19, 04:04

Anubitus wrote:
Thu, 13. Dec 18, 11:15
Miners or even sometime one of my destroyer wender stupidity too close a gate and jump in xenon sector then he keep hitting the side of the ring and can t come back then he is getting killed...

Return to “X4: Foundations”