FINALLY LEARNED

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

banghead
x3

FINALLY LEARNED

Post by banghead » Tue, 13. Nov 18, 17:37

I played X BtF, Extension, X2 and x3 for almost 20 years now with xbtf coming out in 1999. I voided rebirth the failed birth from hell and a pure shame.
Finally you came to your minds and released a game that deserves the "X" - not like the last crap you published <3
If you doubt check this amazon product link https://www.amazon.de/product-reviews/B ... ewpoints=0

271 votes 70% 1 Star good job

Congratulations i will buy X4, take all my money

Tomonor
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: FINALLY LEARNED

Post by Tomonor » Tue, 13. Nov 18, 18:39

Oh-kaaay... So you disliked Rebirth and everything else was wonderful. But what makes you think that X4 won't hold X-Rebirth's vibe?

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Tue, 13. Nov 18, 18:42

banghead wrote:
Tue, 13. Nov 18, 17:37
I played X BtF, Extension, X2 and x3 for almost 20 years now with xbtf coming out in 1999. I voided rebirth the failed birth from hell and a pure shame.
Finally you came to your minds and released a game that deserves the "X" - not like the last crap you published <3
If you doubt check this amazon product link https://www.amazon.de/product-reviews/B ... ewpoints=0

271 votes 70% 1 Star good job

Congratulations i will buy X4, take all my money
Don't tend to take rage voting seriously, seen it all before with Total War, the niche market going into a rage and downvoting everything.
If Rebirth came out in the state of 4.5, instead of what we got with 1.0 on release then those votes wouldn't of been so negative, seen allot of People on here that hated the game and never touched it then dusted it off a year later to see what state it's in a year later and have absolutely loved it because of all the changes added since release. Barely the same game now so it doesn't really matter in the end, Rebirth turned out alright after 2 years of patches, feature additions and an Expansion.
People need to let go of the rage, it's been about 4 years now since Rebirth 1.0, time to move on to X4.
Ragna-Tech.. Forging a Better Tomorrow!

My most annoying Bugs list 6.0 Beta 4 + [All DLC]
--------------------------------
Nvidium Worshop Animation Enlarge Broken :(
Building Modules causes low frame rate :o
Massive Framerate drops freezing game! :doh:
Save Corrupted Fixed the Crash! :-D

nemesis1982
x4

Post by nemesis1982 » Tue, 13. Nov 18, 18:58

I liked rebirth for what it was. Yes it wasn't the traditional X game and yeah it had issues. However it also brought some new features and it was a step they had to take eventually. Since the Xgames were buckling under the huge amount of features and there was little room to grow.

Think of it this way. XR was the primer, now we get the foundation and for the next 16 years we'll continue to have great new X games. Enduring Rebirth was a small sacrifice to make.
Save game editor XR and CAT/DAT Extractor
Keep in mind that it's still a work in progress although it's taking shape nicely.

If anyone is interested in a new save game editor for X4 and would like to contribute to the creation of one let me know. I do not have sufficient time to create it alone, but if there are enough people who want it and want to contribute we might be able to set something up.

AleksMain
x3tc

Post by AleksMain » Tue, 13. Nov 18, 19:07

I think, that OP is excited about the X4 somehow.

He had posted it in the Re: X4: FOUNDATIONS - Veröffentlichungsdatum, Preise und mehr and here.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 13. Nov 18, 19:08

OK there are several other active threads going down the X Rebirth to X4 comparison route. We honestly don't need another. <Administrative Click - not a rebuke>
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations”