Moderator Fails

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

WintermuteX
x4

Moderator Fails

Post by WintermuteX » Mon, 29. Oct 18, 21:04

Didn't read here for a while (in fact years), but just because I'm curious: as your moderators on steam (which might be the same here) are really eager to alienate your fans and customers by deleting posts on their quite subjective view "what's relevant" and locking topics where they think (and decide) the discussion has to be over ... is this the official viewpoint? This is not about trolling, I'm REALLY curious if you are serious as I didn't see such a behavior for quite a while outside of communities around Derek Smart or similar characters.
Egosoft - known for self righteous and arrogant forum moderation on all platforms. :)

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Moderator Fails

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Mon, 29. Oct 18, 21:41

This thread has been locked because it is in breach of Rule 9, quoted below. If returning to the forum after a few years, please familiarise yourself with the other rules on this page.
Forum Rule 9 wrote: Discussion of any action taken by a moderator or site administrator is not permitted. This includes discussion of warnings, bans or locked topics, and also the re-starting of a topic that has just been locked.
In addition to the rules, the hyperlink above also provides the following helpful info, which also applies to Steam moderation:
Queries and complaints wrote: For a question or complaint about the forum, your forum account, or another user, please contact a moderator.

For a question about game registration or complaint about a moderator, please contact an admininstrator.

Return to “X4: Foundations”