Station scanning

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

iNelsy
x4

Station scanning

Post by iNelsy » Sat, 3. Dec 22, 20:14

Hello! Do I need better scanner module to be able inspect statioin modules and read information about them in the map manu? I remember in past there was future that allow you to examine tation modules, and it list which of the modules you didnt scanned so far. You been able to select the module, read info about it, set target at the module, set aoutpilot to the point which you reach the module considered as scanned. I have problems to scan statiion modules, some of them just wont get scanned, no matter how much I fly around them. But In past as I mentiioned, was possibility to see at least which modules you didn't scanned, and autopilot to them to garanteed get them scanned. It worked well, but now I installed game after few years, and it does not works, and still the station scanning buggy, and I can't scan station fully because of this.

Is there something I can do to return this future, or I hope I just need better scanning module on my ship or something?
System configuration
Show
GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM LIQUID X [RTX 4090 SUPRIM LIQUID X 24G]
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K BX8071513900K
CPU Cooling system: ASUS ROG STRIX LC II 360 ARGB Black 360mm 90RC00F1-M0UAY0 (barely handle the CPU ><)
Memory: KINGSTON FURY Renegade RGB 32GB (16GB x2) DDR5-6400 (KF564C32RSAK2-32)
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z790-E GAMING WIFI (LGA1700, ATX)
Operating system: Windows 11 x64 version 22H2 OS build 22621.1105

Return to “X4: Foundations”