Odyssey is not marking logo and N# [2.2] - Fixed in a future build

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Post Reply
blin25
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed, 13. Feb 19, 16:43

Odyssey is not marking logo and N# [2.2] - Fixed in a future build

Post by blin25 » Mon, 18. Mar 19, 01:35

L Odyssey the destroyer is not on the sides of a non-serial number and the faction logo is that all?

Addition . Specially launched a new clean game. No numbers and logo on the Odyssey ship L.

https://yadi.sk/i/8tR2oTd5kDPanw

Who saw Odyssey in his game? Do you have a serial number and a faction logo on its side walls ??
Last edited by blin25 on Thu, 21. Mar 19, 21:49, edited 3 times in total.

MHDriver
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed, 27. Feb 19, 20:39
x4

Re: Odyssey is not numbered [2.0]

Post by MHDriver » Mon, 18. Mar 19, 09:16

blin25 wrote:
Mon, 18. Mar 19, 01:35
L Odyssey the destroyer is not on the sides of a non-serial number and the faction logo is that all?

Addition . Specially launched a new clean game. No numbers and logo on the Odyssey ship L.

https://yadi.sk/i/8tR2oTd5kDPanw

Who saw Odyssey in his game? Do you have a serial number and a faction logo on its side walls ??
I'm guessing you are talking about the Odysseus Destroyer not having any marking??

blin25
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed, 13. Feb 19, 16:43

Re: Odyssey is not numbered [2.0]

Post by blin25 » Mon, 18. Mar 19, 14:08

MHDriver wrote:
Mon, 18. Mar 19, 09:16

I'm guessing you are talking about the Odysseus Destroyer not having any marking??
Yes. Do you have the Odyssey marking in the game?

MHDriver
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed, 27. Feb 19, 20:39
x4

Re: Odyssey is not numbered [2.0]

Post by MHDriver » Mon, 18. Mar 19, 17:26

blin25 wrote:
Mon, 18. Mar 19, 14:08
MHDriver wrote:
Mon, 18. Mar 19, 09:16

I'm guessing you are talking about the Odysseus Destroyer not having any marking??
Yes. Do you have the Odyssey marking in the game?
None of mine have markings, only the same colored accents.

blin25
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed, 13. Feb 19, 16:43

Re: Odyssey is not numbered [2.0]

Post by blin25 » Mon, 18. Mar 19, 22:21

Then this is a bug. Can someone else confirm this so that I can tell this to the developers?

blin25
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed, 13. Feb 19, 16:43

Re: Odyssey is not marking logo and N# [2.2]

Post by blin25 » Thu, 21. Mar 19, 21:51

No answers (. Players only mean we have two. Odyssey is not marked?

blin25
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed, 13. Feb 19, 16:43

Re: Odyssey is not marking logo and N# [2.21]

Post by blin25 » Fri, 12. Apr 19, 14:26

Updated to version 2.21. All the same there is no marking of my and other ships Odysseus.

photomankc
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed, 16. Jul 14, 15:01

Re: Odyssey is not marking logo and N# [2.2]

Post by photomankc » Fri, 12. Apr 19, 15:48

Yes, it's a reported bug. I noticed it last week and reported the issue. I believe it was confirmed to be missing in the game files.

blin25
Posts: 110
Joined: Wed, 13. Feb 19, 16:43

Re: Odyssey is not marking logo and N# [2.2]

Post by blin25 » Sat, 13. Apr 19, 12:12

photomankc wrote:
Fri, 12. Apr 19, 15:48
Yes, it's a reported bug. I noticed it last week and reported the issue. I believe it was confirmed to be missing in the game files.
It is strange that only three of them noticed. Figures and logo are quite large on other vessels).

repatomonor
Posts: 1183
Joined: Wed, 12. Sep 07, 19:01
x4

Re: Odyssey is not marking logo and N# [2.2]

Post by repatomonor » Sat, 13. Apr 19, 13:23

blin25 wrote:
Sat, 13. Apr 19, 12:12
photomankc wrote:
Fri, 12. Apr 19, 15:48
Yes, it's a reported bug. I noticed it last week and reported the issue. I believe it was confirmed to be missing in the game files.
It is strange that only three of them noticed. Figures and logo are quite large on other vessels).
It is such a minor bug that it barely stands on the priority list I'm afraid.
Image

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
Posts: 19411
Joined: Fri, 16. Apr 04, 19:21
x4

Re: Odyssey is not marking logo and N# [2.2]

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 13. Apr 19, 13:33

Even minor bugs with useful repro cases and information get fixed if they attract the attention of the right dev who may have the time to investigate (this tends to happen more in Tech Sp than here though - just a fact of life). Not all devs of different disciplines are necessarily working flat out on new content or bugfixes at the same time - although that might become more likely with DLC time approaching.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

linolafett
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
Posts: 2237
Joined: Mon, 26. Mar 12, 14:57
x4

Re: Odyssey is not marking logo and N# [2.2]

Post by linolafett » Mon, 15. Apr 19, 14:57

This will be fixed in an upcoming build.
01000100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01110000 01101100 01101001 01110100 00100000 01100101 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101111 01101011 01101001 01100101 01110011 00111111

My art stuff

Post Reply

Return to “X4: Foundations”