Anyone else....

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Belgarath
x4

Anyone else....

Post by Belgarath » Tue, 12. Feb 19, 02:32

Think it's hilarious when you see someone on a station dock running their butt off going the wrong way on a moving sidewalk. I didn't know a person could move their legs that fast. It'd be great if they face-planted occasionally. :twisted:
The new PC I just built for myself:
i5-13600k, 32GB DDR5 RAM, RTX 3060 12GB
It'll do until I can upgrade the graphics card.

Shehriazad
x4

Re: Anyone else....

Post by Shehriazad » Tue, 12. Feb 19, 02:47

Belgarath wrote:
Tue, 12. Feb 19, 02:32
Think it's hilarious when you see someone on a station dock running their butt off going the wrong way on a moving sidewalk. I didn't know a person could move their legs that fast. It'd be great if they face-planted occasionally. :twisted:
To be honest I want to see the Lizards fall over every once in a while...the anatomy is just hella goofy.

Sam L.R. Griffiths
x4

Post by Sam L.R. Griffiths » Tue, 12. Feb 19, 08:06

Personally, I think it is pathetic - it's significance is limited, but it does damage the sense of immersion overall.

The on-station NPC avatar walking/pathing code really is in need of a major overhaul IMO.
Lenna (aka [SRK] The_Rabbit)

"Understanding is a three edged sword... your side, their side... and the Truth!" - J.J. Sheriden, Babylon 5 S4E6 T28:55

"May god stand between you and harm in all the dark places you must walk." - Ancient Egyption Proverb

"When eating an elephant take one bite at a time" - Creighton Abrams

BrasatoAlBarolo
x4

Post by BrasatoAlBarolo » Tue, 12. Feb 19, 09:00

They're training on a treadmill to become elite marines in the future.

waynetarlton
x4

Post by waynetarlton » Wed, 13. Feb 19, 04:04

... and why is there a wall between the directions of the moving pathway? Silly.

Socratatus
x4

Post by Socratatus » Wed, 13. Feb 19, 06:26

Belgarath wrote:
Tue, 12. Feb 19, 02:32
Haha. i was wondering when someone was going to mention this. I always like to think it`s the alien misunderstanding how these things are supposed to work! You never see Humans do it.
"If you`re looking for that one person who can change your life, take a look in the mirror."
"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking."
"Don`t raise your voice. improve your argument."
"Some men are morally opposed to violence. They are protected by men who are not."

Return to “X4: Foundations”