[4.21] Can't fire straight ahead with joystick

Feedback and information for X Rebirth VR Edition

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

TheGaelicWarrior

[4.21] Can't fire straight ahead with joystick

Post by TheGaelicWarrior » Thu, 14. Sep 17, 16:58

Hi guys, I can't seem to fire my weapon straight ahead, it's fine at first when I load the game, but when i use the touch controller for even a second I can no longer fire directly ahead with the HOTAS.
Ho do I do this?

Also, is there mouse support for stations? because mine is not working.
“Writing in English is the most ingenious torture ever devised for sins committed in previous lives. The English reading public explains the reason why.”
― James Joyce

Franc Kaos

Post by Franc Kaos » Thu, 14. Sep 17, 19:52

I can't not fire straight ahead with this latest update. The HMD pointer disappears when I stop holding the Touch. This and the glitching map means I've had to shelve the game for now. Really hoping this get's fixed soon.

For your issue there is a setting somewhere that turns on / off shoot where I'm looking, that might help?

TheGaelicWarrior

Post by TheGaelicWarrior » Fri, 15. Sep 17, 03:23

Franc Kaos wrote:I can't not fire straight ahead with this latest update. The HMD pointer disappears when I stop holding the Touch. This and the glitching map means I've had to shelve the game for now. Really hoping this get's fixed soon.

For your issue there is a setting somewhere that turns on / off shoot where I'm looking, that might help?
Gawd damn, looks like I'll shelve it too. Was hoping to play it on my yt channel. I've tried that setting doesn't change it. For me the Oculus pointer won't disappear.
“Writing in English is the most ingenious torture ever devised for sins committed in previous lives. The English reading public explains the reason why.”
― James Joyce

Return to “X Rebirth VR Edition”