[4.20 release] How do we to change ships in the trading menu? - ADDRESSED

Feedback and information for X Rebirth VR Edition

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Wololo

[4.20 release] How do we to change ships in the trading menu? - ADDRESSED

Post by Wololo » Wed, 2. Aug 17, 15:13

I can't access the top most menu with the picture of my ship and click the arrows to change ship. None of the buttons on either my x52 pro HOTAS or my xbox360 controller can get to that menu. I can't use my mouse either. I've tried looking in the settings but there seems no be no button for it, not even the tabulator work, it's just so confusing.

The most pratical way to get to that menu should be the POV hat I would think. Why Can't I just use the POV to move freely around everywhere. The tabulator only gives me access to the lower menu, but strangely not in all cases. Why do I need to use the tabulator at all for this? POV for everything would be better.

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Wed, 2. Aug 17, 16:01

In non-VR XR I think we can use a keyboard 'Up' button. Does moving the joystick stick, rather than joystick buttons, help?

Bernd
Site Admin
Site Admin
x4

Post by Bernd » Wed, 2. Aug 17, 16:16

Hi,

are you sure you have multiple ships capable of trading?
The UI does not reflect very well if you press the right button, but the selection does not change because there is only one ship.

On the gamepad for example you can switch this selection with the two shoulder buttons. The VR controller allows you to click on them of course...

-Bernd
---
-Bernd Lehahn, bernd@egosoft.com

Wololo

Post by Wololo » Wed, 2. Aug 17, 17:30

You are right. I only had one extra ship. Bought another to test. The shoulder buttons on the gamepad works :) I though the Albion Skunk would show up in that menu as well. Apparently the Albion doesn't have any cargo space as well, that probably explains why I could not trade with it :p Thing's to learn..

I'm not using the VR controller. It's a bit to much with both HOTAS, gamepad and VR controllers. Only one should suffice. I want to use HOTAS for most things. Maybe gamepad for walking around stations.

Return to “X Rebirth VR Edition”