[MOD] Some Ships

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

TSM
Not a Moderator
x4

Post by TSM » Wed, 9. Mar 16, 17:27

first post wrote:1.1.2 new AL Carrier that can dock Capitals too (also if the Ship haven't Engine and or Captain) and a Pirate Carrier
How does it dock Capitals do they have to be crewless? do dock ships get repaired?
FAQ's Egosoft Interactive FAQ
Egosoft Wiki

Marvin Martian
x4

Post by Marvin Martian » Wed, 9. Mar 16, 17:39

in case the ship can dock himself it only starts docking
if the ship can't fly because of damage or captain, the ship will be collected - and you can drop them in save area or close to a shipyard

the ship have no buildmodul, because of trouble with trading between moving objects, so repairoption is not included

but you can use the MICT "addon 8" (or i think MICT from Steam have this included) here engineers repair other ships that close to them, or my repairmod, who also adds ships that repair others

TSM
Not a Moderator
x4

Post by TSM » Wed, 9. Mar 16, 19:30

Marvin Martian wrote:in case the ship can dock himself it only starts docking
if the ship can't fly because of damage or captain, the ship will be collected - and you can drop them in save area or close to a shipyard

the ship have no buildmodul, because of trouble with trading between moving objects, so repairoption is not included

but you can use the MICT "addon 8" (or i think MICT from Steam have this included) here engineers repair other ships that close to them, or my repairmod, who also adds ships that repair others
Thanks for clearing that up :)

Tyranis looks very good I saw a Pirate one and left it to go on it's way :D

All the other ships are pretty awesome aswell nice Job :)
Egosoft Wiki

Marvin Martian
x4

Post by Marvin Martian » Sat, 12. Mar 16, 14:37

added two fightships with cargo space on main-package

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Sat, 12. Mar 16, 21:39

:o damn the Tyranis is a hard nut to crack... I wanna say the shielding for the engines seems a bit too much in my opinion compared to other ships. Each engine has it's own dedicated shield. I practically used all my missiles focusing on the engines, and the 4 major beefcake cannons the thing had on it.

antoniut
xr

Post by antoniut » Thu, 17. Mar 16, 18:08

@Marvin

I've saw anywhere a mod from you, was something about pilot capital ships or so but can't find it now, its not listed in modlist. Can u provide the link?

Thanks a lot

Marvin Martian
x4

Post by Marvin Martian » Thu, 17. Mar 16, 18:48

antoniut
xr

Post by antoniut » Thu, 17. Mar 16, 19:25

Yessss! Thankssss! :thumb_up:

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Fri, 18. Mar 16, 20:15

Anyone got non-blurred screenshot of Tyrannis?

TSM
Not a Moderator
x4

Post by TSM » Fri, 18. Mar 16, 20:55

mr.WHO wrote:Anyone got non-blurred screenshot of Tyrannis?
Just imagine 4 Taranis welded together, its nice to see but not so fun when it fires at you :D
Egosoft Wiki

Fazer1000
x4

Post by Fazer1000 » Sun, 20. Mar 16, 12:39

Hey Marvin,
what should I do to see a L/XL ship docking at the Ayosana?

Can the Minekron really use missiles?
It's a nice ship, but when I was looking how it fights in squad against some Taranis I can't see any missile :?

Btw. I love the docks of the Phimakron 8)

It would be nice to have the Sanahar variaties in OL as Marauders :)
i7 4770k /16GB /GTX 770
seit Xbtf bekennender X-Fan

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Sun, 20. Mar 16, 18:56

Hey MM there's a slight problem with the Tyrannis there appears to be no info points which means you can't do a pre-scan for boarding ops. When I click the prescan option during a boarding op it just goes straight to the pod launching. I don't know if this affects hacking or not. And I don't know if any of the other ships added by this mod have the same issue.

Marvin Martian
x4

Post by Marvin Martian » Mon, 21. Mar 16, 08:02

@Fazer1000
to dock a capital you need carriers mod (latest version), then you can select a owned ship to salvage
or in case the ship is assigned to Ayosana there should be a command at the ship to dock at commander

the Minekron is similar to a Balor, maybe try latest package again, the md had a small syntax problem at the md that adds them to MICT as LR ship

@Requiemfang
yes targetpoint for non vanilla designs are not fully available, they are unhandy to define, i will see to add some more

Fazer1000
x4

Post by Fazer1000 » Mon, 21. Mar 16, 12:03

Thx for the reply Marvin!

Will have a closer look with the Ayosana, I have the latest carrier mod, only that it's the steam version and should be v2.15 if I remember right.

For Minekron I have the latest files, but maybe a diff. MICT version, it's the latest combined full MICT and MOCT on steam. When I spoke to Walker Evans last time he said, he has forgotten something in his latest modular version on Nexus, so there should be a difference.
i7 4770k /16GB /GTX 770

Marvin Martian
x4

Post by Marvin Martian » Mon, 21. Mar 16, 12:31

i even check Minecron (because i adjust the missilelauncher in the past), so it could be that they do "not see the enemy" and because of that don't shoot, but looks ok
http://abload.de/img/minecronzcute.jpg

@mr.WHO
http://abload.de/img/tyranisr7u9b.jpg at collecting droped cargo (masstraffic in front)

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Mon, 21. Mar 16, 17:31

WoW, Targon tracers placing on Tyrannis actually looks very good.

Any chance to have also lighter version for PMC or Albion - basically only core section (6 hulls) and no Targon Tracers?

Marvin Martian
x4

Post by Marvin Martian » Mon, 21. Mar 16, 18:24

not in plan yet, finally i decided that this may a good Pirate-layout

but if you like, i can copy this thing with changes you want into a custom ship

TSM
Not a Moderator
x4

Post by TSM » Mon, 21. Mar 16, 19:32

Could be pretty epic all in one trader aswell.
Egosoft Wiki

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Mon, 21. Mar 16, 19:43

Yeah, some kind of Megafreighter would be nice for Pirate player to stash his loot.

P.S any screenshot of Phimakron (OL carrier)?

Fazer1000
x4

Post by Fazer1000 » Tue, 22. Mar 16, 01:09

Sorry, it was my fault with the Minekron, the 3 I have are all subs and their squadleaders did overwrite the offence mod. That way the patrols were working only that the kills needed to much time and the Minekrons couldn't start their missiles. Now switched evrything to offence and a lot of missiles are flying around 8)

With the Ayosana I've tested it with Taranis and Scaldis, both with full crew and intact engines as leader and as sub and couldn't find any other commands than the ones the S/M are working with.
You said something about ship without captain but without captain I can't assign a ship to a squad, not as leader and not as sub :?
(Don't have that cenario cause I use "AutoCrew")

Edit:
I don't know what happend but my S/M fighters assigned to a carrier have no longer the "dock Ship" command in pilots menu and I remember there was one.
i7 4770k /16GB /GTX 770

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”