Repack construction vessel

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

mihaib

Post by mihaib » Sun, 11. Oct 15, 20:30

Vim Razz wrote:My concern is helping to passively communicate information through the menu wherever possible, though.

Like: you can detach after you finish equipping the station, but you can't really equip it after you finish detaching... ^.^;;

On a related note, dealing properly with orphaned trade offers is something I haven't figured out how to do properly in HR yet, and may be relevant here as well. I wont have time to investigate the issue further this weekend, but it's something to be aware of.

Also, I discovered that player stations generated by gamestarts (both Empire Builder and modded gamestarts) are a little buggy: Trying to attach a new CV to them causes the CV to disappear. This isn't a problem with your mod -- it happens if you buy a new CV at a shipyard, too -- but RCV does make it easier to encounter the bug, so I figured it's worth mentioning.
Well, it looks like there is a good reason why you named the button that way. :D

Fortunately, I had no issues with orphaned trade offers and I've been using the mod for a month before releasing it. I'm hopping I won't have this issue.

Thanks for mentioning the problems with gamestarts. It helps to know about this issue and that it's more likely to be reported with my mod on.

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”