[MOD] Conquest and War in Rebirth! Release Version 1.60 10-30-2016

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

roy35150
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri, 25. Sep 15, 13:22
xr

Post by roy35150 » Thu, 5. Jul 18, 16:58

Hi Rain,

Ive over a 1000 hours played with the mod with 1.66 and it seems fine...

CorvusVirtus
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu, 5. Oct 17, 01:39
x4

Post by CorvusVirtus » Fri, 6. Jul 18, 03:31

Hello,

For some odd reason, there are no objects or build spots in Torrid Veil in my game.
I've removed all mods, kept the Teladi and HoL DLCs, pure vanilla free play start and the objects and build spots are present, then I enable cwir in a free play start, go back to Torrid Veil and the objects and build spots have vanished.
Not sure if this is a bug or intended by the mod developer.

Thanks

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Posts: 6058
Joined: Mon, 15. Dec 03, 19:53
x4

Post by BlackRain » Wed, 25. Jul 18, 23:08

CorvusVirtus wrote:Hello,

For some odd reason, there are no objects or build spots in Torrid Veil in my game.
I've removed all mods, kept the Teladi and HoL DLCs, pure vanilla free play start and the objects and build spots are present, then I enable cwir in a free play start, go back to Torrid Veil and the objects and build spots have vanished.
Not sure if this is a bug or intended by the mod developer.

Thanks
Hmmmmm, not sure. It could be a bug. I can't remember if we worked on Torrid Veil, I forgot is that part of one of the DLCs?

User avatar
alexalsp
Posts: 961
Joined: Fri, 18. Jul 14, 05:28
x4

Post by alexalsp » Sat, 4. Aug 18, 23:15

cwir 1.66

Code: Select all

[=ERROR=] 0.00 Multiple matching nodes for path '/aiscript/attention/actions/do_while/do_elseif/run_script/@name' in patch file 'extensions\cwir\aiscripts\fight.defend.capital.xml'. Skipping node.
Miscellaneous IZ Combat Tweaks

https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=377825

User avatar
jocan2003
Posts: 615
Joined: Tue, 6. Mar 07, 18:48
x4

Post by jocan2003 » Fri, 31. Aug 18, 00:01

I just saw there is a random universe mod, is this mod compatible with it? or is there some hardcoding that would prevent some script from firing?

Rail_Balco
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat, 28. Jul 07, 21:29
x4

Re: [MOD] Conquest and War in Rebirth! Release Version 1.60 10-30-2016

Post by Rail_Balco » Sat, 17. Nov 18, 10:27

Okay so I returned to XR and CWIR just before X4 comes out to get into mood :))
Two questions.
1) is this mod still alive? Last contribution 9 months ago... Sorry for not reading, dont want to spend whole day looking for a single info.
2) Creator of mod, do you believe it is a good idea to put mod on github? :D I am not trying to be critical, just asking. For me download was super-user friendly (certainly more than Nexus), but plenty of non-devs migh have a little trouble with finding download button... (or should they clone their repo in bash instead? :D )

Great mod btw! I hope Ego learnt from your package instead of doing same mistakes all over in X4
PLEASE CHECK LUGGAGE FOR LEFTOVER COOKIES

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Posts: 6058
Joined: Mon, 15. Dec 03, 19:53
x4

Re: [MOD] Conquest and War in Rebirth! Release Version 1.60 10-30-2016

Post by BlackRain » Sat, 17. Nov 18, 14:51

Rail_Balco wrote:
Sat, 17. Nov 18, 10:27
Okay so I returned to XR and CWIR just before X4 comes out to get into mood :))
Two questions.
1) is this mod still alive? Last contribution 9 months ago... Sorry for not reading, dont want to spend whole day looking for a single info.
2) Creator of mod, do you believe it is a good idea to put mod on github? :D I am not trying to be critical, just asking. For me download was super-user friendly (certainly more than Nexus), but plenty of non-devs migh have a little trouble with finding download button... (or should they clone their repo in bash instead? :D )

Great mod btw! I hope Ego learnt from your package instead of doing same mistakes all over in X4
1) The mod is considered complete. There are no more additions because it is done heh.
2) I'm too lazy to upload it to nexus right now heh.

I am playing CWIR right now too. Having a lot of fun trying to destroy ROC. They keep giving me a run for my money ugh.

Rail_Balco
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat, 28. Jul 07, 21:29
x4

Re: [MOD] Conquest and War in Rebirth! Release Version 1.60 10-30-2016

Post by Rail_Balco » Sat, 17. Nov 18, 23:07

BlackRain wrote:
Sat, 17. Nov 18, 14:51
Rail_Balco wrote:
Sat, 17. Nov 18, 10:27
...
1) The mod is considered complete. There are no more additions because it is done heh.
2) I'm too lazy to upload it to nexus right now heh.

I am playing CWIR right now too. Having a lot of fun trying to destroy ROC. They keep giving me a run for my money ugh.
1) Aaah, thats the best answer I was hoping for!
2) Yeah, its much easier to git add -> git commit -> git push right? :D

Started today all over again after long break. I love on X series how I can grow big, so I started Free play. Imho 100k credits for beginning is more than enough, 10k would be sufficient. So today I simply tried to get some money. Hmmm, thinking of some survival start. No money, spawned in the middle of pirate space and run boy run... Having empire built literally from a scratch would be greatly rewarding
PLEASE CHECK LUGGAGE FOR LEFTOVER COOKIES

CorvusVirtus
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu, 5. Oct 17, 01:39
x4

Re:

Post by CorvusVirtus » Mon, 3. Dec 18, 10:06

BlackRain wrote:
Wed, 25. Jul 18, 23:08
Hmmmmm, not sure. It could be a bug. I can't remember if we worked on Torrid Veil, I forgot is that part of one of the DLCs?
No,
it's the zone to the very north in Barren Heart as you head toward Glaring Truth, that has the Super Highway.

Thanks.

drowningfly
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun, 21. Apr 13, 21:44
x3ap

Re: [MOD] Conquest and War in Rebirth! Release Version 1.60 10-30-2016

Post by drowningfly » Thu, 21. Feb 19, 23:36

How do you build your own shipyards? I don't see in in the list from the CV build menu. Is it done another way or do I have an incompatible mod installed?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Posts: 6058
Joined: Mon, 15. Dec 03, 19:53
x4

Re: [MOD] Conquest and War in Rebirth! Release Version 1.60 10-30-2016

Post by BlackRain » Sat, 23. Feb 19, 20:05

drowningfly wrote:
Thu, 21. Feb 19, 23:36
How do you build your own shipyards? I don't see in in the list from the CV build menu. Is it done another way or do I have an incompatible mod installed?
Each CV has a shipyard to build and it is different by faction.

drowningfly
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun, 21. Apr 13, 21:44
x3ap

Re: [MOD] Conquest and War in Rebirth! Release Version 1.60 10-30-2016

Post by drowningfly » Sun, 24. Feb 19, 20:42

Thanks for the clarification. It's an issue my end then.

Ordogg
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat, 26. Apr 08, 03:06
x4

Re: [MOD] Conquest and War in Rebirth! Release Version 1.60 10-30-2016

Post by Ordogg » Sun, 26. May 19, 05:21

Will this mod work with the 4.30 version?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Posts: 6058
Joined: Mon, 15. Dec 03, 19:53
x4

Re: [MOD] Conquest and War in Rebirth! Release Version 1.60 10-30-2016

Post by BlackRain » Wed, 3. Jul 19, 16:47

Ordogg wrote:
Sun, 26. May 19, 05:21
Will this mod work with the 4.30 version?
No clue, I haven't seen what the new version changes. It should, maybe?

Buzz2005
Posts: 999
Joined: Sat, 26. Feb 05, 02:47
x4

Re: [MOD] Conquest and War in Rebirth! Release Version 1.60 10-30-2016

Post by Buzz2005 » Wed, 3. Jul 19, 22:18

BlackRain wrote:
Wed, 3. Jul 19, 16:47
Ordogg wrote:
Sun, 26. May 19, 05:21
Will this mod work with the 4.30 version?
No clue, I haven't seen what the new version changes. It should, maybe?
I played this game around 2 years ago and everything was working fine with CWIR and 4.3 version

Post Reply

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”