MIS: More Immersive Skunk -- [POC] New Interiors, subsytems etc

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

J3ANP3T3R

Post by J3ANP3T3R » Fri, 26. Jun 15, 03:40

Bohoo ! no working download link :roll:

JESS 246
x3

Post by JESS 246 » Fri, 26. Jun 15, 13:13

Hi J3ANP3T3R

Try this link it's not up to date i'm still waiting on that but this will get you going

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y81d8krykzoqov8/MIS.7z?dl=0

J3ANP3T3R

Post by J3ANP3T3R » Sun, 12. Jul 15, 16:33

JESS 246 wrote:Hi J3ANP3T3R

Try this link it's not up to date i'm still waiting on that but this will get you going

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y81d8krykzoqov8/MIS.7z?dl=0
thanks man much appreciated.

Niradil
x4

Post by Niradil » Tue, 15. Sep 15, 23:10

No news for this amazing mod ? :(

Can you give the link of last version ?

Madgamer13
x3tc

Post by Madgamer13 » Sun, 31. Jan 16, 18:38

Greetings!

This is, without a doubt, one of the best mods available for X Rebirth. Turning the flying fortress known as the skunk into a simulation nightmare is delightful. I've been playing a conquest and war game with the airframe extension of the mod deactivated, and I have stumbled across a few game-breaking bugs that I feel I should let you know about. Upon encountering these bugs, I systematically disabled each individual extension that is part of this larger immersion mod to figure out which one is influencing the problems experienced.

First is the Stare Longingly into the Mechanic's Eyes bug. When buying and exchanging your engine for a different one, regardless of what model type it is or whether it is better or not, the buy/sell interface in the game crashes without causing the game itself to crash, causing Ren Otani to stand and remain unresponsive to player input. This only happens when you confirm the purchase. The Flight Control System extension (Flight_Vector_Engines in the extensions folder) seems to be the culprit for this bug, as deactivating/removing the extension from the game will change the problem's behaviour to being non-existent.

Second is the Freeloading Passenger bug. When you accept a passenger transport mission, you can pick up your passenger successfully and take them to the target destination without issue, but if you land at the designated dock, you will gratefully be told to get back onto your ship. From this point forward, your passenger will remain in your ship's cabin, eating all of your rations forever, until they decide to disappear out an airlock or something. Under no circumstances do they ever realise that you docked with the destination, will ever dock with the destination, and they will drink all of your secret space fuel stash that you always say you do not have. The HUD extension appears to be the culprit for this problem, as removing/disabling it also disables the freeloader tendency in your passengers.

Thankfully, disabling these extensions temporarily will also circumvent these problems, so there is a workaround for anyone suffering those problems in-game.

Both of these problems are easily replicated, and I am not sure how or why these specific extensions are causing these types of problems. My apologies if you have already identified and resolved these problems for a future release.

Thank you!

lawyer237

Re: MIS: More Immersive Skunk -- [POC] New Interiors, subsytems etc

Post by lawyer237 » Mon, 11. Feb 19, 18:29

Hi,

Does anyone have a working download link?

Thanks

JW

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”