Mods that are reported as working with Versions 2.50 to 4.3x

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

YorrickVander
x4

Post by YorrickVander » Sun, 14. Sep 14, 10:26

Sadly faster ships doesn't fix the speed bug. My titurel rreoprts 120m/s and moves about 12 :| I watched 2 episodes of family guy waiting for it to fly from the glaring truth jump beacon to refuel lol.
X Rebirth - A Sirius Cybernetics Corporation Product

Split irritate visiting pilot with strange vocal patterns.

Mazuo
x4

Post by Mazuo » Sun, 14. Sep 14, 11:22

Makes me wish even harder that ships near enough to a gate could just jumpdrive through it. But yes, I'm running faster ships and it doesn't help, just hoping an update to it will somehow magically fix things.

I just quit for the evening earlier because I couldn't stomach watching my Lyramekron try to make its way to the gate after it shut its booster off a couple dozen kilometers away and is now crawling there. I roughly timed it as it was hovering over a dual highway and it still hadn't dragged its body over the first one in 3+ minutes. That was enough.

NZ-Wanderer
x4

Post by NZ-Wanderer » Sun, 14. Sep 14, 22:22

First post updated :)
Link to the list of Mods working in X4-Foundations and also Link to the list of Mods working in X-Rebirth

NOTE: I play with a modded game, so any reports I make outlining suggestions/problems/bugs/annoyances, are made with mods installed and running.

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Mon, 15. Sep 14, 22:23

Any info on the "hydrogen mining medium ship" bug that causes a problem with Transcend mod has been rectified... ?
I started a new game with 2.5 beta and intend adding Transcend later .... Slower progress as I am not capping/selling makes for a more satisfying experience.

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Mon, 15. Sep 14, 22:27

The bug was part of the 2.5 beta RC6 release, and seems to have been fixed in 2.5 beta RC7.

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Mon, 15. Sep 14, 22:30

Sparky Sparkles .... Cheers :)

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Mon, 15. Sep 14, 22:31

:D

NZ-Wanderer
x4

Post by NZ-Wanderer » Tue, 16. Sep 14, 23:23

First post updated with a couple of changes :)
Link to the list of Mods working in X4-Foundations and also Link to the list of Mods working in X-Rebirth

NOTE: I play with a modded game, so any reports I make outlining suggestions/problems/bugs/annoyances, are made with mods installed and running.

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Wed, 17. Sep 14, 18:33

Faction and Player Logo Mod - still compatible with Beta8, no additional output in debuglog, no update necesary ;) (and hereby the current support Version for this Extension)
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Wed, 17. Sep 14, 19:17

Mods broken with Beta 8 ... Yet Another Trader and CoPilot Convo ..... Major Catastrophe .... Will wait for advice to see if a new game start is required ... Game broken also .... Major Catastrophe ...sobs in tea cup.

YorrickVander
x4

Post by YorrickVander » Wed, 17. Sep 14, 19:38

Working fine my end but I'm using a different method of adding to the menu than the current steam versions (cyberfuzzies method). Can you be even a little less vague about what isn't working? Spamming me with Broken! helps not at all.

EDIT : if it's just a menu issue, please let me know. You can always set legacy main menu in the meantime :) I wasn't gonna update the mod until new features ready but I will do if 2.8 has broken Sidebar Extender :)

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Wed, 17. Sep 14, 19:47

Deepest apologies ... Just loaded Rebirth as normal via Steam ... Extensions highlighted in red ... checked and YAT and Copilot in red .... Game not working . cannot load any save .....
Once again sorry for contact ....spamming not intended in any shape or form.
Just basic menu no sidebar .

YorrickVander
x4

Post by YorrickVander » Wed, 17. Sep 14, 19:51

./nods ok have you got Sidebar Extender mod active? If not please sub it and try again :) I thought adding a pre-requisite mod would make it d/l automatically for you, but I may be wrong about that. Next versions will have no pre-requisites.

NZ-Wanderer
x4

Post by NZ-Wanderer » Wed, 17. Sep 14, 19:52

And here we go again LOL

Moved everything down the page as usual, gonna load up game now to have a looksee for myself.

If something works for legacy but not for sidebar, please let me know, I may put in a separate section for legacy stuff still working..

Thanks guys, I really do appreciate all the help you give me in keeping this list up to date :)

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Wed, 17. Sep 14, 20:02

SideBar extender subbed .... game will not play on load..... YAT and CopilotCovo only extensions highlighted.

Is this a New Game :( or fixabubble :)

NZ-Wanderer
x4

Post by NZ-Wanderer » Wed, 17. Sep 14, 20:10

OK, quick 30 second observations:
With sidebar activated, NO mods are in red in extensions, my last save game loads perfectly, YAT menu works pefectly and I brought up the info about my YAT ships with no problem.
The intercom in Co-Pilot Convo works perfectly as well :)

YorrickVander
x4

Post by YorrickVander » Wed, 17. Sep 14, 20:11

Hold up ;) It's all working fine my end in b8. Will post a minor update to the mods. Sounds like a problem with Sidebar extender.

NZ-Wanderer
x4

Post by NZ-Wanderer » Wed, 17. Sep 14, 20:14

hang on a sec Yorrick :)
I just uploading a quick video, maybe he could check his mods against mine to see what he got I haven't, might narrow problem down a little :) - give me a few minutes to upload.
Last edited by NZ-Wanderer on Wed, 17. Sep 14, 20:24, edited 1 time in total.

NZ-Wanderer
x4

Post by NZ-Wanderer » Wed, 17. Sep 14, 20:21

ok video uploaded here

http://youtu.be/Gpz9ATRLEcQ

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Wed, 17. Sep 14, 20:28

@NZ ...Using lots more mods than I am ...
Copilot, YAT, Sidebar Ext, Butter Rewards, Y Yisha, Mission Comp, Side bar ext,
Station announce, Show skills, Welding laser,, No jump fuel, shut up ren, out of my way glitches, Ise Comf Ed ... ICO, Nebs and planets.
I was half way through a 2nd SonOfToastie's Diplomatic mission.
If that is of any help.

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”