[MOD] Galaxy Station Range v1.4 (update 27th Feb '16)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Thanatos00
xr

Post by Thanatos00 » Mon, 29. Aug 16, 13:11

Hi Yorrick,

First of all tyvm for your mods!

I have the same problem as Uriens : I'm trying to build the URV plot station using your mod. I've assigned a Titurel to the architect (galaxy range), but it seems to be stuck (doing nothing) on "trading with unknown Station".
YorrickVander wrote:You can certainly fix it. When you know you can't trade outside of Albion, *don't set it to try*. Fixed :D
My station is in Devries, I have access to Albion but not yet to the other systems (X Rebirth 4.0, no DLC). Did you mean that my station won't be able to trade with Albion, until I unlock all systems ?
I think I don't have this problem with your (fantastic) YAT, my ships seem to only trade with stations I've discovered.

Romz
x4

Post by Romz » Sat, 23. Dec 17, 12:45

Looks like working on 4.30

Browser_ice
x4

Post by Browser_ice » Sun, 1. Apr 18, 16:56

Hi, thought I would notify you of some error messages I found related to your latest MOD version.

I posted about it in this thread: https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=398611
Steam X-Superbox, XR, playing X4
WIndows-10
Intel I7-3770
16Gb Memory
Nvgidia GTX-1060

YorrickVander
x4

Post by YorrickVander » Tue, 22. May 18, 18:04

Sorry for very late reply. I'm afraid I haven't been active in modding for quite some time. I'd say try unpacking the mod and adding the ="" w.evans suggested :) If I do reinstall the game to take a look it might be even more weeks -> soon(tm) before anything got done.
X Rebirth - A Sirius Cybernetics Corporation Product

Split irritate visiting pilot with strange vocal patterns.

reanor
x4

Re:

Post by reanor » Wed, 10. Oct 18, 05:44

YorrickVander wrote:
Tue, 22. May 18, 18:04
Sorry for very late reply. I'm afraid I haven't been active in modding for quite some time. I'd say try unpacking the mod and adding the ="" w.evans suggested :) If I do reinstall the game to take a look it might be even more weeks -> soon(tm) before anything got done.
Hi, YorrickVander! I need an older version of your mod to be able to load my game, this is the error:

Can you please provide this 1.35 version, or if there is any way to force edit your newer mod and fool the game into thinking it's required version?
“The dark and the light, they exist side by side." ... “It is often in the darkest skies that we see the brightest stars."

bitvoid
x4

Re: Re:

Post by bitvoid » Wed, 10. Oct 18, 07:45

Hi reanor. I doubt that it's possible to provide that old version since your savegame depends on the steam workshop (ws_xxxxx) version of the mod that doesn't exist any more (has a different ws_xxxxx id now).

There is a short description how to modify your savegame to remove the dependency in the mod description on steam, maybe that helps you.

alexalsp
x4

Re: Re:

Post by alexalsp » Wed, 10. Oct 18, 09:04

reanor wrote:
Wed, 10. Oct 18, 05:44
YorrickVander wrote:
Tue, 22. May 18, 18:04
Hi, YorrickVander! I need an older version of your mod to be able to load my game, this is the error:

Can you please provide this 1.35 version, or if there is any way to force edit your newer mod and fool the game into thinking it's required version?
Install Notepad ++
Open the save file and delete the mod line at the beginning.

In this block:

Code: Select all

<patches>
<patch extension="ego_dlc_2" version="100" name="Home of Light"/>
<patch extension="ego_dlc_teladi_outpost" version="100" name="Форпост Телади"/>
</patches>

Save the file.
Install a new version of the mod.
Play

YorrickVander
x4

Re: [MOD] Galaxy Station Range v1.4 (update 27th Feb '16)

Post by YorrickVander » Wed, 10. Oct 18, 11:48

Sorry I don't have old versions in my backups. Another fix (ish, more like surgery) is to back up your saves then edit one and just remove the reference to the mod. It should be fine, but backup in case. I won't be updating the mod or fixing for backward compatability.
X Rebirth - A Sirius Cybernetics Corporation Product

Split irritate visiting pilot with strange vocal patterns.

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”