[MOD] Auto Trader (v1.1 Dec 15 2015)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Tue, 15. Dec 15, 12:44

4.0 compatible version uploaded. See OP for details.

Cheers Euclid
"In any special doctrine of nature there can be only as much proper science as there is mathematics therein.”
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), Metaphysical Foundations of the Science of Nature, 4:470, 1786

Kyots

Post by Kyots » Wed, 6. Jan 16, 06:55

No idea why but suddenly all Auto Traders stopped working

When i try following the steps to "relocate" the only option i have is to check profits, dont mater if the A.T. is in squad or not is the same thing
I will try create new auto traders see if something changes

If you want have a look in my save file here`s the link: https://mega.nz/#!GYBCzK4Y!FY61my1pcmF2 ... Bq5Lmr01Yg

Edit: The new one is working... so no clue what made the old ones stop and why i cant make them run again

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Wed, 6. Jan 16, 08:23

Is there anything you can remember changing even if it seems unlikely to be he cause?

Did you switch to the beta or install/remove any mods? Any save game editting?

Kyots

Post by Kyots » Wed, 6. Jan 16, 09:20

I didint removed any mods from this save and no save edit either that was more strange no visible change and when i saw then floating idle
Thinking back only change i did was change them to auto refuel, i noticed one idle and though maybe they need some fuel in the bay sent the idle one to refuel and changed all to auto refuel (after i read they dont need fuel :D)

Later i tried many ways to make them work again but the only one that seen to work is simple change the captain and start again as sector trade

To me looks like the AT scrip stop and i dont have a way to force them to restart (when i try start again with auto pilot only option is to show profit) or something like that

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Thu, 7. Jan 16, 21:33

Kyots wrote: ......Thinking back only change i did was change them to auto refuel ... (after i read they dont need fuel :D) ....
Yes, that will stop the script. And it's not a surprise that you could not restart the AutoTrader. As long as the auto fuel option is on this will stop the AutoTrader instantly.

Anyway, I'm glad you've sorted that out ;-)

Cheers Euclid
"In any special doctrine of nature there can be only as much proper science as there is mathematics therein.”
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), Metaphysical Foundations of the Science of Nature, 4:470, 1786

Klaus0466
x4

Post by Klaus0466 » Sun, 31. Jan 16, 12:23

Hello, I have to work with a translator, because I'm not as well versed with the English, sorry if someone could help me in the German forum at X Rebirth Universe -> topic:,,,, General Beginners Help

Car trader of Euclid basically works well, have for the Titurel, s away at the start, from the squadron, flew from behind ran, pinged on Auto Follow a click of the mouse, menu Autotrader opens, confirm and follow the selection, begins with sector.
Installed via Steam, nothing done by hand.

also level up automatically up, message comes in the logbook

if given a manual command, it is executed before in the own fleet to take as To be fit on a shipyard with drones, then he flies out of the yard. To continue to act automatically remove from our own season, it is to operate in a higher Lv bneschrieben above auto-follow via menu

So far everything is clear, also works with 2 Titus

but that does not go with me:

1. as long as he has not reached lv2, comes when you restart sector to choose from, for example, a sector in Albion), that's OK

2. it has reached lv2 comes when making sharp as described above now clusters of selection (ie, for example, in Albion) to leave work in a sector, there is no choice.

3. it has reached lv3 comes in again arming galaxy to choose from, so is no longer to assign a sector or cluster, can only go on galaxy.

The heist, a car trader has achieved a higher Lv and interrupting its work, you only employ the next higher selection available and you can him no longer in a lower stage

4. and now it comes:
3rd Titu was on lv3 but still ran as Lv2 (cluster Trader), then got even I equipped with drones, then as with the other via auto follow the menu Auto Trader called, there came then, , Galaxy Trader ,, and have the clicked. Up to this point everything is OK.
- But then teamed up nothing.
- So looked and saw in their menu which was neither energy cells still jump energy available, so I told her of the jump Rahanas 800 cells and 1000 energy cells transferred.
- But also brought no success
- Then I ,, refueling ,, commanded and she flew to Ner charging station, fueled the full out 2500 jump cells, Flog and stands since the rum again, all night,
- I vedrsuche the Auto Trader on the menu ,, Aoto-follow ,, activate there is only the button ,, ,, Show Profile
- I press the nothing happens.
- Is in the menu of the captain ,, nothing ,, -> ,, ,, readiness
the other two Titus, on LV2 and LV3 work, there is nothing ,, ,, -> ,, ..springe act but steadily lt, logbook

or I'll do what is wrong, what is not noticed ???

Greetings Klaus

it is possible that in this topic already everything has been said, but it's impossible to let translate for me the 25 pages
Please help

Klaus0466
x4

Post by Klaus0466 » Sun, 31. Jan 16, 17:02

Hello Euclid, first thank you for the extension,
works just fine,

did it manage to now my three Titurel work again automatically. The problem lay with me to resume the point needs to get in the menu the ship probably be in the relay and the autopilot must be pressed 2x, then only entgfernen from Season changed, everything OK

Now I ask but one question:
How can I as an already galaxy - Insert working Trader vessel as a trader or dealer cluster sector, to find no way.

Greetings Klaus

Klaus0466
x4

Post by Klaus0466 » Fri, 12. Feb 16, 06:48

Hallo euclid,

if you intend to implement in your mod times , one can go back in the selection of capacity in lv ,

can not also still the same to think about it , how to lock sectors for AutoTrader you you lose the time a titu after another in the range HP ,, Precocious profit ,, when flying to / from the gates to Ol / AL

that would be great , because I really do not want to do without the mod , manual trade as 10 titus and Hc lv3 demoted me to the dealer to the always at the expense of , said since there is also the problem with the sector . Several Gks around the room to keep clean I have not , are also still other foci

Greetings Klaus

can reply you please in the German Forum

Klaus0466
x4

Post by Klaus0466 » Tue, 23. Feb 16, 12:35

Hi euclid,

Question: the star gets the captain , I can put on another boat and leave them there on his Lv further automatic actions?

Gruß Klaus

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Wed, 2. Mar 16, 14:26

Hi Klaus,

Never tried it myself but it should work if the conditions on the ship are satisfied.

Cheers Euclid

Chaz84

Post by Chaz84 » Thu, 3. Mar 16, 14:45

Hey! Just started to play rebirth and got this mod installed, got some questions i would love to get some answers to

1 once getting a trader to level 3 and u start galaxy trading, is it possible to get him to go back to cluster? this is cuse my second questen.. how do u get them to avoid for example mealstrom when in galaxy mode?

cheers

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Thu, 3. Mar 16, 15:58

Hi Chaz84,

There's no "normal" way to degrade him from galaxy to cluster trader although you could try this (I've never did that, so backup your saved game):

1) move to the cluster you want him to trade in
2) add him to your squad and wait until he is in that cluster
3) reduce the captain's account
4) remove him from your squad
5) trigger autopilot (on/off) to bring up the menu

If you have reduce the account amount sufficiently there should be an option for Cluster/Sector trading.

Concerning your 2nd question: There is no exclusion (blacklist) of certain areas but he will only trade with non-hostile partners.

Cheers Euclid

Chaz84

Post by Chaz84 » Thu, 3. Mar 16, 16:06

euclid wrote:Hi Chaz84,

There's no "normal" way to degrade him from galaxy to cluster trader although you could try this (I've never did that, so backup your saved game):

1) move to the cluster you want him to trade in
2) add him to your squad and wait until he is in that cluster
3) reduce the captain's account
4) remove him from your squad
5) trigger autopilot (on/off) to bring up the menu

If you have reduce the account amount sufficiently there should be an option for Cluster/Sector trading.

Concerning your 2nd question: There is no exclusion (blacklist) of certain areas but he will only trade with non-hostile partners.

Cheers Euclid

Hey euclid thanks for the fast replay, i will try that one out, but i didnt really understand the 3) reduce the captain's account , how do i do that? cheers

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Thu, 3. Mar 16, 18:33

Forget it; I've checked that and it doesn't work. I will try to implement an option in a future patch.

Cheers Euclid

DarthNihilus

Post by DarthNihilus » Thu, 10. Mar 16, 16:24

There's no description of what the captain is doing when the ship is set to AT. It's always "nothing". Damn, I want to be a ships' captain.

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Thu, 10. Mar 16, 17:11

DarthNihilus wrote:There's no description of what the captain is doing when the ship is set to AT. It's always "nothing". Damn, I want to be a ships' captain.
The text displayed of his current action is due to a "command". Unfortunately there is no way to customize this to, say "Auto Trading".

Cheers Euclid

DarthNihilus

Post by DarthNihilus » Wed, 16. Mar 16, 15:55

the "sector miner" doesn't want to show up
To start the AutoMiner the ship needs at least 10 Scooper and 10 surface drones
oh ok

DarthNihilus

Post by DarthNihilus » Fri, 18. Mar 16, 10:18

A few times I saw that the autotraders are selling for LESS money than they bought!!!

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Fri, 18. Mar 16, 14:05

DarthNihilus wrote:A few times I saw that the autotraders are selling for LESS money than they bought!!!
This should not be possible. Any trade consists of a ware from a seller and a corresponding buyer selected by maximum profit. Once chosen both, buy and sell, actions are reserved to avoid other traders to interfere with that trade. How did you "see" that?

Cheers Euclid

DarthNihilus

Post by DarthNihilus » Fri, 18. Mar 16, 14:10

euclid wrote:
DarthNihilus wrote:A few times I saw that the autotraders are selling for LESS money than they bought!!!
This should not be possible. Any trade consists of a ware from a seller and a corresponding buyer selected by maximum profit. Once chosen both, buy and sell, actions are reserved to avoid other traders to interfere with that trade. How did you "see" that?

Cheers Euclid
In the notifications window. I made it write to the log, I'll check it out again.

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”