[Tool] X Rebirth Save Editor (08.12.2013)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

milytar
x4

Post by milytar » Sat, 30. Nov 13, 22:30

I got it work,different ways but it works now!
And one day ... one day i will be there ...
And if not... then i will be here ...

Me

Saheike
x4

Post by Saheike » Sun, 1. Dec 13, 13:41

Plz tell me how you got it to work, perhaps I can do it also to make it work under WinXP Prof.

:oops:
Lieben Gruß von Sabine

//^:^\\ Trakkathrin-Kilrathina

Liberte, Egalite, Variete...

milytar
x4

Post by milytar » Sun, 1. Dec 13, 16:31

Saheike wrote:Plz tell me how you got it to work, perhaps I can do it also to make it work under WinXP Prof.

Ok!First.when i downloadet it from nexus then that file ended with .rar,so i deleted word rar and replased it with word zip,after that i mananged to open it(i have no tools to open rar files and i tont buy or download with neither :P ),after that i open it and that download "consist" 4 file/folder,wich are:

ComboBoxValue
MacroTranslation
ReadMe.txt
XRebirthSaveEditor

So i(remember I )draged ComboBoxValue file and XRebirthSaveEditor to desctop so that you see there those two file/folder separate and then I drag the ComboBoxValue to XRebirthSaveEditor file/folder after that editor opened and you can use it normally and can edit crew stats.
And dont worry,when you drag so like i then the draged file/folder stay still on the desctop and dont dissapear!
PS!Like i say that I doing so(cos im so stupid with those fancy computer stuff :oops: )I Belive that there is much easiest way but at least i got it work.
I hope it help you!
And one day ... one day i will be there ...
And if not... then i will be here ...

Me

swatti
x4

Post by swatti » Sun, 1. Dec 13, 21:29

Add drones(cargo & constructor) ability coming anytime soon? Plot-constructor is borked cause no cargo-drones and repairing my fleet is borked cause no constuctor-drones are around...

Khromm
x4

Post by Khromm » Sun, 1. Dec 13, 23:40

Forgot to check this thread before posting in the Nexus forums...

Drone addition appears to be simply adding an entry for the drones between <ammunition> tags:

Code: Select all

<ammunition>
<available>
<item macro="units_size_xs_welder_drone_macro" amount="20"/>
<item macro="units_size_xs_transp_empty_macro" amount="74"/>
</available>
</ammunition>

It does seem to need to be just before the <lastglobalanimation... tag in the file (for the relevant ship of course), and of course the relevant drone macros need to be used, but the above worked to get construction and cargo drones onto my Arawn... Not sure if the required location in the save file is set in stone or simply convention, so am guessing the tests either added the ammunition tags to a different ship, or the wrong drone macros were used in Isbeorn's testing (if this is the case, I'll be surprised, unless the cap ships use a different set of drone macros to the player ship - I'll test and get back shortly).

Hope this helps...

<edit> Looks like they should be the same combat drones so far...
"Your cargo bay now contains...""Asteroid" (heard after picking up a mosquito in space)

Isbeorn
x3tc

Post by Isbeorn » Sun, 1. Dec 13, 23:47

Just uploaded new version with drones. If you have problems with this new feature, please post it here. Had no time to test it properly today...

Khromm
x4

Post by Khromm » Mon, 2. Dec 13, 00:54

Isbeorn wrote:Just uploaded new version with drones. If you have problems with this new feature, please post it here. Had no time to test it properly today...
All tests so far successful (added drones to Arawn, confirmed defence officer uses them in a combat situation, engineer so far hasn't had repairs to do, will test tomorrow along with cargo drones :))

Just needs the "remove drones" button and the drone section should be sorted :)

(I know I'm posting on both here and Nexus, but am guessing some users won't be reading posts on one or t'other of the sites...)
"Your cargo bay now contains...""Asteroid" (heard after picking up a mosquito in space)

spartanheyho

Post by spartanheyho » Mon, 2. Dec 13, 03:47

Could you add the ability to check and see if the <gravidar/> tag is active on ships? It is always placed after the closing ammunition tags. A current bug exists that does not activate the gravidar tag on player-owned shipyard constructed ships and the result is ships not being able to attack because they are virtually blind and can't detect targets.

swatti
x4

Post by swatti » Mon, 2. Dec 13, 14:05

JEAH!! It works! Now i haz drones!

Ok, my FINAL CHALLENGE!!1 :

The retarded plot-constructor is stuck to a trade-dock with a trade-order from it... Why it tries to trade food, i dont know, maybe cause its under the command of the URV-station and it needs food, anyways...
I need to clear its orders somehow. Its not just stuck, its also stuck to the ONLY station in the whole devries that sells food if im not mistaken.

Saheike
x4

mission manager

Post by Saheike » Mon, 2. Dec 13, 14:07

Tried to stop it with the missionmanager ?

Lieben Gruß von Sabine

barrelo
x3

Post by barrelo » Mon, 2. Dec 13, 15:03

i try out the cargo thing but it only add antimatter cells i cant get that part to Work and my game is up to date with version 1.18

Isbeorn
x3tc

Post by Isbeorn » Mon, 2. Dec 13, 16:23

barrelo wrote:i try out the cargo thing but it only add antimatter cells i cant get that part to Work and my game is up to date with version 1.18
Are you able to change the "antimatter cells" in the combobox on the right to a different cargo? are the changes not considered after you changed those values?

I will look into this when i have time, maybe i overlooked something.

swatti
x4

Post by swatti » Mon, 2. Dec 13, 16:44

CRASH-ISSUE: When i use a "regular" builder-ship and try to add cargo to it when it has "unpacked" to start building, the editor crashes.
Saheike wrote:Tried to stop it with the missionmanager ?

Umm... "missionmanager" ? Care to explain or link?

Imladir

Post by Imladir » Mon, 2. Dec 13, 16:48

I'm trying to force a shipyard to complete its current build, but it always crashes (a NullRefereceException somewhere in the code).

Saheike
x4

Post by Saheike » Mon, 2. Dec 13, 17:33

swatti wrote:CRASH-ISSUE: When i use a "regular" builder-ship and try to add cargo to it when it has "unpacked" to start building, the editor crashes.

in game press enter and search for it plz. I think it is under info (2) or so.

Lieben Gruß von Sabine

Isbeorn
x3tc

Post by Isbeorn » Mon, 2. Dec 13, 17:54

Imladir wrote:I'm trying to force a shipyard to complete its current build, but it always crashes (a NullRefereceException somewhere in the code).
Could you please upload your savegame file for me, so i can check what is wrong in the code? Thank you.

swatti
x4

Post by swatti » Mon, 2. Dec 13, 18:02

Saheike wrote:
swatti wrote:CRASH-ISSUE: When i use a "regular" builder-ship and try to add cargo to it when it has "unpacked" to start building, the editor crashes.

I see, you meant the "quest log"

Well, i have nearly nothing there. The "Alliances" quest does not have ANY quidance and the log doesnt affect the constructor in any way.
Also the constructor is not shown in the property-list nor under command of the URV-forge once it has started to build it.

Soooo... What did you mean by stopping it with the mission manager? Is there something there i havent noticed?

Cause all i need to do is to clear its orders ANY WAY POSSIBLE and at the moment there is NO in-game way to do so.

Imladir

Post by Imladir » Mon, 2. Dec 13, 18:16

Isbeorn wrote:
Imladir wrote:I'm trying to force a shipyard to complete its current build, but it always crashes (a NullRefereceException somewhere in the code).
Could you please upload your savegame file for me, so i can check what is wrong in the code? Thank you.
Here it is: http://dfiles.eu/files/pn6pnva5s

Isbeorn
x3tc

Post by Isbeorn » Mon, 2. Dec 13, 18:51

Imladir wrote:
Isbeorn wrote:
Here it is: http://dfiles.eu/files/pn6pnva5s
Thank you! i found the problem and it will be fixed in the next version. I will upload it in around an hour.

Saheike
x4

Post by Saheike » Mon, 2. Dec 13, 19:08

swatti wrote:
Saheike wrote:

I see, you meant the "quest log"

Well, i have nearly nothing there. The "Alliances" quest does not have ANY quidance and the log doesnt affect the constructor in any way.
Also the constructor is not shown in the property-list nor under command of the URV-forge once it has started to build it.

Soooo... What did you mean by stopping it with the mission manager? Is there something there i havent noticed?

Cause all i need to do is to clear its orders ANY WAY POSSIBLE and at the moment there is NO in-game way to do so.
Look after press Enter under 2-Info point 5-Missionmanager...

Lieben Gruß von Sabine

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”