[Mod]No Crates

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Tyrant597
x4

[Mod]No Crates

Post by Tyrant597 » Thu, 21. Nov 13, 20:52

v0.2
Nov 21, 2013

All crates in 'obvious' areas should now be gone. The 'hidden' crates should still be there.

http://xrebirth.nexusmods.com/mods/151/?
You don't talks about X:Rebirth...
X4 Mods: Collect Inventory Wares Stations Supply Build Storage Mass Move Marines

paulhamm
x3

Post by paulhamm » Fri, 22. Nov 13, 14:42

Ok this was just a bit to verbose. Lets see if we can explain a bit.

This mod is a performance enhancer. Removing the loot-able boxes and lockers on stations. Reducing the load on the graphics system (Increases your frame rate and decreases load times). Not a bad thing.

But I WANT my LOOT!
Then do not use this mod!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New game issue! READ THIS

Be aware that you should not install this mod until after you have docked for the first time to get your engines tuned. This happens when you travel to the mining base in dormant bear. You need to have the crates available to fix your ship "The Skunk" up.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyrant597 has my permission to cut and paste into the xrebirth nexus description field.

Tyrant597
x4

Post by Tyrant597 » Sat, 23. Nov 13, 00:21

paulhamm wrote: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New game issue! READ THIS

Be aware that you should not install this mod until after you have docked for the first time to get your engines tuned. This happens when you travel to the mining base in dormant bear. You need to have the crates available to fix your ship "The Skunk" up.
I already addressed this issue. New version will not hinder a new game start. It is available on NexusMods.com
You don't talks about X:Rebirth...
X4 Mods: Collect Inventory Wares Stations Supply Build Storage Mass Move Marines

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”