OL shipyard blocked - unable to build xl ships

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

drummelbummel
x4

OL shipyard blocked - unable to build xl ships

Post by drummelbummel » Sun, 25. Sep 16, 16:27

i seems like the OL shipyard for construction ships is blocked. I can see, that theres no ship blocking it but contacting the dealer and asking for resources it is telling me costs for one of my ships that has been repaired earlier. Currently this ship is "free" and doing its job in a different sector. So - what can be done to free the shipyard? Is ist possible to send a savegame so you can check the error and free the shipyard? This wuold be really great becaus i came very far in this game an don't want to loose everything.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 25. Sep 16, 17:55

A couple of slightly similar threads that might give you some ideas are here and here. It seems that selling the ship causing the issue might be your best bet without going into save edits.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

drummelbummel
x4

Post by drummelbummel » Sun, 25. Sep 16, 18:39

Selling the ship did not solve the problem so i will try to see if i can edit the savegame. I really like xrb but sometime it is hard to love it due to the bugs...

JESS 246
x3

Post by JESS 246 » Fri, 12. May 17, 17:35

Hi All.

I'm finding since 4.10 rc1 that all the XL ship builders won't build ships as there's no ship info in their inventory that stays blanc though they will only restock exciting ship.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Fri, 12. May 17, 18:33

First, this thread relates to an old version and you say your problem started much more recently. Second, you have already mentioned that you have a modified game. I suggest you try things again with a clean, unmodified game, and then start a separate thread (or use your existing one) rather than digging up old ones that are likely to be unrelated issues. :)

Return to “X Rebirth - Technical Support”