zones + player structures

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

donzi
x4

zones + player structures

Post by donzi » Sat, 24. Feb 24, 16:21

Hi, I have been developing in DV mostly and everything worked well with my layout using DV.GT, DV.BP and DV.MA.

I just added my first station to DV.BH (Unmet Promise) -- a cell recharge fac only, just as I did with DV.MA. It's located on the build site close to the outermost blue highway tube..

The CV (AL) was auto supplied by my trade ships from DV.GT and DV.BP stations and as usual I let ROC traders bring the energy. I extended it with the radar and set to to "DeVries". My expectation was that ROC feed that station with energy and food once built..

Nope. Total blackout it seems. I let it sit there for some time waiting for ROC to reap the profits of the defailt highest buy prices and nothing. I then assigned a CE trader ship to the station manager and nothing but searching for trades and no ROC deliveries came either.

I was waiting more or less, and did wander around a bit doing other things while waiting.. Perhaps 20-30 mins in total.

I know there are some normal conditions that would make such a delay/non-occurance happen with my assigned ship(s), but the station requirements are fairly large and if ROC had jumped on the sales it would be multiple Styrvoks flying in etc.. and I never did see the trade offers of the station being filled by NPC so.. something else is afoot I think.

Any ideas? ..or anyone else aware of this sort of anomoly?

I manually supplied the station out of frustration, but I'm going to remove a majority of the energy and food rations (or empty it) and see what happens when I reload the game and just ignore it for a long while.

UPDATE: I reloaded, emptied the station EC and food and immediatly several ROC Styrvok swooped in. :gruebel: ..not long after the food truck stopped by.

..the session had been running for some 8-10 hours prior to this station construction, only thing I can think of is the trade data/queues maybe related.
FYI, this is vanilla XR without the DLC active so far. The manager had his default request of ~500k and no trade restrictions were active.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”