XR 4.3 bio scopic wiring

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ColManiac
x4

XR 4.3 bio scopic wiring

Post by ColManiac » Thu, 18. Oct 18, 12:54

Hi. With this 4.3 update and a returning player, where can I find ships carrying bio scopic wiring? B4 4.3 I could find it pretty much in all the transporters, now I can't seem to find any. I have plenty of ships to capture carrying metal plating and reactors, and I have plenty of those lol. Where is the best place to look. I found the metal and reactors around the ship yard sector.
Last edited by X2-Illuminatus on Thu, 18. Oct 18, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed X3 to XR in thread title

radcapricorn
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: X3 4.3 bio scopic wiring

Post by radcapricorn » Thu, 18. Oct 18, 13:27

Nowhere, as there isn't such a ware in the game :P
You of course mean bio-optic wiring. Easy, just find a factory that produces it. If you scan it's production modules, you can even monitor it's production progress. Stake it out, eventually a freighter will come to load up. That's assuming you want to pirate that freighter.
You could also hack the station and steal it's goods with your own freighter, thought that's a lot more involved than just stealing a freighter.

ColManiac
x4

Post by ColManiac » Thu, 18. Oct 18, 13:44

Thanks. I can't get near some stations as I'm hostile to most of them due to the campaign. Illfind a sector and keep an eye out, thanks

atavistuk
x4

Post by atavistuk » Thu, 18. Oct 18, 20:04

Or you could just buy the wiring legally, since none of the producers are hostile to you, unless you've shot up and stolen their ships enough already!

ColManiac
x4

Re: XR 4.3 bio scopic wiring

Post by ColManiac » Fri, 19. Oct 18, 08:45

Thanks, I found 2 stations not owned by pmc so I was able to buy a combine of 300 units. I only attack hostiles to me, since the campaign makes me an enemy of pmc I just plunder those ships and any other raiders.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”