re arming taranis or any cap ship with missiles

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

dpne
x4

re arming taranis or any cap ship with missiles

Post by dpne » Wed, 19. Sep 18, 12:00

I'm new to this game v 4.0 hol but I'm having problems re-arming a Taranis with missiles, astrobee swarm. The ship will not receive a transfer of cargo loaders and will not dock at a construction ship to pick up missiles. There is no istructions for any of the management to auto re-arm, what can you do

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 19. Sep 18, 12:22

Rebirth's player-owned capital ships most likely rearm with missiles by some in-game mechanism without player intervention when the ship is next OOZ to the player. Some checking of the ship's Defence Officer details page options may be necessary. Long thread as reference.

Moving from Tech Sp to X Rebirth Universe (gameplay) forum.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

zazie
x4

Post by zazie » Thu, 20. Sep 18, 18:46

Thanks Alan for that link. I did not know that player-owned ships can rearm missiles out of the void by themselves (and at no cost), but what w.evens says is clear .

@ dpne: Of you do want to equip a ship with a full stock of missiles, e.g. before a raid into Xenon territory, you have this option:

Comm one of the Capital SY and talk to the L-ship dealer. Select option 2 for modifying a ship, then select the option for getting missiles, then select your Taranis in the new window and finally adjust the sliders for the amount of missiles you can afford.
If the stock of missiles of the CSY is empty, or if the CSY is working on other orders, you will NOT find the modify- or the missile-option. Select another CSY then.

After giving the orders (and paying the missiles), your Taranis will jump the the CSY.

Same procedure, if you want to restock drones. You cannot combine restocking drones and missiles in one order.

dpne
x4

Post by dpne » Fri, 21. Sep 18, 10:33

Thanks for the info I haven't tried that yet but I'll give it a go. Thanks to all for any advice, it is appreciated.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”