Tell station managers to keep all their profits?

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

rulerofallcheese

Tell station managers to keep all their profits?

Post by rulerofallcheese » Sat, 11. Nov 17, 22:51

My station managers keep transferring me "surplus" money. Then they stop producing because they run out of money to buy their resources. Is there any way I can tell managers not to transfer any money to me? :?

The NPCs in-game actually say this is a game option, but I couldn't figure out how to do this. I recall that this functionality was in the previous X games as well.

ubuntufreakdragon
x4

Post by ubuntufreakdragon » Sun, 12. Nov 17, 00:40

if you give a manager money they will only send you money 1.5times above this and only the surplus so the easiest solution is giving MUCH money.
e.g.
25000000 -> transfer@ 37500000 -> keep amount 25000000
5000 -> transfer @ 7500 -> keep amount 5000
My X3 Mods

XRebirth, things left to patch:
In General; On Firing NPC's; In De Vries; Out Of Zone; And the Antiwishlist

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Sun, 12. Nov 17, 02:26

I found that not setting a budget at all results in no transfers, but this only works for energy stations because they don't need to buy resources (although it may work for other stations too, possibly, if you manually provide starting resources - but I don't know for sure, I have not tried this, as I can't imagine why I might NOT want surplus money from my stations...)

[Oh incidentally, there are a couple of stations that are bugged, and never send me any money, despite me repeatedly setting their budgets: Cell-Fab Matrix, and Metalworks Yard. In my most current (now abandoned) game, I kept setting these stations' budgets to 5 million, yet they kept disobeying this - they should have been sending me money whenever their balance reached 7.5-10 million, yet they never did, the richest among them reaching some 100 million or so by the time I quit playing...]
-
Boron passenger: "You must hurry - my testicles are drying out!"
-
Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”