NPC factions going to war over accidental hits by other NPC factions

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Nick 031287
x3tc

NPC factions going to war over accidental hits by other NPC factions

Post by Nick 031287 » Sun, 8. Oct 17, 18:40

this is absalutly rediculas... i am so sick and tired of factions going to war because there was pirates stuck between 2 NPC fleets, and their strey shots hit each other and they end up going to war over it....

it happens EVERY time... now i have some factories and my own fleet, every time theres some pirates attacking i join to help, but theres also a neutral or allied NPC fleet also there helping out and shots fired from my own capital ships accidently hit the other NPC faction... i loose reputation, i end up going to war with my allies and all hell breaks loose.... the only thing i can do is going out of the zone so that doesnt happen....

this happens incredibly frequently... it happens between 2 NPO factions not my own as well....

so now every time theres a large battle with my own fleet... if i find friendly NPC ships in the area i HAVE to avoid going to that zone untill it is over....

like what the hell egosoft why didnt they disable friendly fire???? you CANNOT rely on NPCs to know when to avoid hitting other friendly targets they just unable to....

why hasnt egosoft sorted this out?? WHY arnt there mods for this??? are there mods??? please tell me...

also Egosoft you BETTER have this fixed on X4... i swear i will not be impressed if its still a problem....

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”