the targetting system UI is too big help!

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Nick 031287
x3tc

the targetting system UI is too big help!

Post by Nick 031287 » Sat, 30. Sep 17, 00:37

hello i seem to be having a issue here... the round thing that does the targetting and objective waypoints an stuff its like 2 or 3 times larger then it should be and nothing on the menu helps make it go back to normal... anyone know how to fix this?

RainerPrem
x4

Re: tyhe targetting system UI is too big help!

Post by RainerPrem » Sat, 30. Sep 17, 07:06

Nick 031287 wrote:hello i seem to be having a issue here... the round thing that does the targetting and objective waypoints an stuff its like 2 or 3 times larger then it should be and nothing on the menu helps make it go back to normal... anyone know how to fix this?
Hi,

I can't imagine what you mean. Can we have a screenshot, please? Did you restart the program already? Did you restart your computer? Did you check the screen resolution?

cu
Rainer

Artean
x4

Post by Artean » Sat, 30. Sep 17, 09:06

They changed the size of the crosshair quite recently. I too think the new one is much too big. I wish there was a way to change it back to the old one, which was perfect for me, but I don't think there is.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - D.N.A

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 30. Sep 17, 14:26

Version 4.10 changelog entry: 'Improved crosshair visual quality.'

I have a feeling that may have been the result of several user complaints that the crosshair was too small/faint/easily lost/often overlooked depending upon in-game background and display resolution.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”