[Crafting] XRebirth Secret

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

wwdragon
x4

Post by wwdragon » Tue, 16. Dec 14, 13:22

solntcev wrote:Authentic spacefly eggs never drops from lockboxes in 3.0 release.

It can only drop with 0.03 chance when splitting nvidium asteroid.

You can check it yourself in library/drops.xml, inv_authenticspaceflyeggs listed only once.
They are dropping from fighters a lot in my game. :wink:
Editing posts since long before I remember.

Earth Ultimatum IV.
x4

Post by Earth Ultimatum IV. » Tue, 16. Dec 14, 19:02

Might want to put this guide on steam too.

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Tue, 16. Dec 14, 20:04

Roger L.S. Griffiths wrote:
spankahontis wrote:There's a crafting Item not on the list.

(Temporary Local ID)

You have to craft 3 Temporary items (Generallyy find them in Vents but never ever found all 3), can't remember their names, ones a Temp Local Password, the others an ID Card I think?

But you have to use them on the Station, if you fly too far away from the Station they will self-destruct.
They will also self-destruct even if you just go to external camera view (probably a bug).
• RC2 Fixed loss of "volatile" crafting wares when using external view or after loading savegame. :)
Ragna-Tech.. Forging a Better Tomorrow!

My most annoying Bugs list 6.0 Beta 4 + [All DLC]
--------------------------------
Nvidium Worshop Animation Enlarge Broken :(
Building Modules causes low frame rate :o
Massive Framerate drops freezing game! :doh:
Save Corrupted Fixed the Crash! :-D

funkfanatic
x3ap

Post by funkfanatic » Sun, 21. Dec 14, 18:50

anyone tested if you do the spacefly mission a secund time you will get another weapon than the particel repeater?

Miniding
x4

Post by Miniding » Mon, 22. Dec 14, 09:45

I Just dealed with thé shield ancient plot but i didn't revieve thé shield i asked for... Seem to be buged...

Is it normal ?
Miniding
X3 Reunion - X3 Terran Conflict - X3 Albion Prelude - X Rebirth - X4 CE...

solntcev
x4

Post by solntcev » Mon, 22. Dec 14, 10:28

Miniding wrote:I Just dealed with thé shield ancient plot but i didn't revieve thé shield i asked for... Seem to be buged...

Is it normal ?
What exactly happend? You did not found mechanic? He did not had shields available?

I finished both shield missions yesterday. taken shields from one and money from other.

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Mon, 22. Dec 14, 23:11

Miniding wrote:I Just dealed with thé shield ancient plot but i didn't revieve thé shield i asked for... Seem to be buged...

Is it normal ?

It seems to be bugged, I gave a Teladi on AG Core Dig the Kha'ak Artefacts in exchange for the Shields and after that it tells me to "Talk to".

Talk to who? The Guidance menu doesn't point me to anyone.

There is a large gap after the 'Talk to' part but no name as to who to talk to?
I tried talking to Mechanics on Station to see if that's how you do it.
Didn't work.

So I think this is a bug.

Miniding
x4

Post by Miniding » Mon, 22. Dec 14, 23:11

I spoke to the npc, hé asked me for what i wanted as reward... Told him i wanted thé shield, and all get stuck... I can speak to him Again, but thé dial is greyed and i don't have thé mk5 shield installed on my skunk... Will try Again as I keep my save Just before going to see him... It ends like Told above... Talk to... But nothing

Anyway... Any idea why it failed?
Miniding

Spami
x4

Re: [Crafting] XRebirth Secret

Post by Spami » Tue, 23. Dec 14, 00:09

Have you tried this from the TO?
Tamina wrote: >> When choosing the upgrade you have to undock first, then the mission guidance is going to lead you to a mechanic who is able to install the upgrade in your Skunk.
Also the mission is bugged on stations with not enough (only one?) docking points as the game tries to generate a mechanic on another docking point but fails to.
Fixed in the next patch.
(From a developer)
Spami

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Ognjen85
x3tc

Post by Ognjen85 » Tue, 23. Dec 14, 11:27

First of all big thanks to thread owner and all people who shared their valuable knowledge about these treasure hunt missions.

Sorry if this was asked before...

I accepted both Kha'ak Relict Collection and Ancients Relic Collection missions and have collected all needed things.

I exchanged Kha'ak Relict Collection for MK5 Shields and then I went to deliver Ancients Relic Collection... However, I got same offer as for Kha'ak collection: Mk5 Shields or money... I was not tempted to take ~10M credits so I decided to keep it for a while.

Can you exchange this for anything else but MK5 shields or is this the only reward in current version?

[EDIT] According to index page of this thread it is the only possible reward...
Shields (Needed: Kha'ak Relict Collection OR Ancients Relic Collection)

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Tue, 23. Dec 14, 20:27

When I gave the Kha'ak Artefacts I received this guidance mission.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/4p364qjnq ... e_hunt.jpg

Talk to ??? There is nobody there. What am I doing wrong, do I have to hand over the Ancient Artefacts as well as I chose the shields as a reward and did not get any nor is it pointing me to a Mechanic?

I've also visited Mechanics and they don't offer mk5 shields either?

UPDATE: I decided to fly from Last Stand to Forlorn Armoury to deliver the Ancient Artefacts to the other Teladi on the Cell Recharge Fab.
after giving the Collection to the Teladi he sent me to a Mechanic on the same station that fitted my MK 5 Shields.. Whoop!

But I still have the Teladi at AG Core Dig that hasn't pointed me to a Mechanic.

I think I have a pretty good reason why? there is only 1 landing platform at the Core Dig and it's full of NPC's, the game can't spawn the Mechanic on that platform to give me the shields?
Wont be a massive problem as you get to buy 2xMk5 Shields of your choice from Dashing, Steady and Behemoth models.
So the Core Dig I can just take the money and the Cell Fab, take the shields.

Miniding
x4

Post by Miniding » Tue, 23. Dec 14, 21:54

Ok So I am to wait until next patch to complète this one and go after thé other Hunt to get thé first shild mk5...am I Wright?
Miniding

milytar
x4

Post by milytar » Tue, 23. Dec 14, 23:12

Miniding wrote:I spoke to the npc, hé asked me for what i wanted as reward... Told him i wanted thé shield, and all get stuck... I can speak to him Again, but thé dial is greyed and i don't have thé mk5 shield installed on my skunk... Will try Again as I keep my save Just before going to see him... It ends like Told above... Talk to... But nothing

Anyway... Any idea why it failed?
Seems that is bug(happens once me too),just cancle that missioon and if you find another who offer same missioon then grab it ... it is that simple :P
And one day ... one day i will be there ...
And if not... then i will be here ...

Me

Miniding
x4

Post by Miniding » Wed, 24. Dec 14, 12:53

Nice one dude... Will try with my save...
Miniding

Schulz
x3

Post by Schulz » Thu, 25. Dec 14, 13:56

Hello guys, im about to get crazy. I have all parts for the engine, all relicts and all Khaak items, but i dont find any mission to get the engine/shield/ weapon, what am i doing wrong?! I talked to many Miner and Mechanic NPC, even in those areas where you can find the items. I have version 3.10 and the current Beta is active too. Found nothing in the forum that helped me yet :( Any ideas?
I5 3570K OC@4.0 GHz
Kingston Hyper X 16 GB RAM
Sapphire R9 280 X Toxic 3GB

Miniding
x4

Post by Miniding » Thu, 25. Dec 14, 14:07

You'll have to find à npc that give yoy thé mission to collect those...
Miniding

Schulz
x3

Post by Schulz » Thu, 25. Dec 14, 14:11

yeah, but thats exactly what i dont find. But it should be a miner giving this missions, right?
I5 3570K OC@4.0 GHz

Spami
x4

Re: [Crafting] XRebirth Secret

Post by Spami » Thu, 25. Dec 14, 16:43

"Found nothing in the Forum that helped me yet"

:|
Page 1, Entry 1
Tamina wrote: Treasurehunt Mission
>> You can find treasure hunt missions by flying around stations and looking for missions with a light bulb
(40% chance for mission to appear at all in a zone)
(other mission types have light bulbs too)
>> Some treasure hunt missions only spawn when you already have the item while others can be found without (as in v3.00)
Spami

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Schulz
x3

Post by Schulz » Thu, 25. Dec 14, 17:10

Thank you for the advice Spami :) So some missions for the crafting stuff are available through talking to NPC and others in space with the light bulp?
Searched for the light bulps too until I saw the advice to talk to NPC, but also there found nothing. Maybe i am blind or my game is broken XD
I5 3570K OC@4.0 GHz

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Thu, 25. Dec 14, 20:36

Miniding wrote:Ok So I am to wait until next patch to complète this one and go after thé other Hunt to get thé first shild mk5...am I Wright?
Both Collections give you 2xShields of your choice so the bugged one you take the money and the working one you take 2 shields of your choice.
I took 1 Behemoth Mk5 and 1 Dashing Mk5.
Schulz wrote:Hello guys, im about to get crazy. I have all parts for the engine, all relicts and all Khaak items, but i dont find any mission to get the engine/shield/ weapon, what am i doing wrong?! I talked to many Miner and Mechanic NPC, even in those areas where you can find the items. I have version 3.10 and the current Beta is active too. Found nothing in the forum that helped me yet :( Any ideas?
Hey, Both the Kha'ak Collection and Ancient Collection give you the choice of money or 2x shields.

The Spacefly Egg Collection gives you the weapon.

The assemble the Rare Engine mission gives you the engine.

Look for a Mission with a Lightbulb symbol outside stations.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”