[Crafting] XRebirth Secret

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ShoC
x4

Post by ShoC » Sun, 7. Dec 14, 16:50

That's brilliant thanks for your efforts.. I think he space flies one is found in random containers...

Edit: shame the descriptions don't include recharge speed for shields, and strafe speed for engines..

Next we just need all locations listed, I did post some back earlier as did another user.. Were missing one for the khaak relic.

Wasn't there a special weapon from collecting parts also?
they have had almost 1000 years to terraform Aldrin, why are they all still sitting around a giant rock?

Catra wrote:
because you cant terraform a rock.

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Sun, 7. Dec 14, 23:07

ShoC wrote:That's brilliant thanks for your efforts.. I think he space flies one is found in random containers...

Edit: shame the descriptions don't include recharge speed for shields, and strafe speed for engines..

Next we just need all locations listed, I did post some back earlier as did another user.. Were missing one for the khaak relic.

Yeah, i'm missing 1 Kha'ak Artefact and 2 Ancient artefacts.

Haven't found them yet so any other of the last 3 spoilers add them to list if you've found them.
I want those Supercharged MK5 Engines now! :D

Just found the 5th and Final Kha'ak Artefact going to see what it can do. :D
Ragna-Tech.. Forging a Better Tomorrow!

My most annoying Bugs list 6.0 Beta 4 + [All DLC]
--------------------------------
Nvidium Worshop Animation Enlarge Broken :(
Building Modules causes low frame rate :o
Massive Framerate drops freezing game! :doh:
Save Corrupted Fixed the Crash! :-D

Domattee
x4

Post by Domattee » Tue, 9. Dec 14, 01:01

spankahontis wrote:
ShoC wrote:That's brilliant thanks for your efforts.. I think he space flies one is found in random containers...

Yeah, i'm missing 1 Kha'ak Artefact and 2 Ancient artefacts.

Haven't found them yet so any other of the last 3 spoilers add them to list if you've found them.
I want those Supercharged MK5 Engines now! :D

Just found the 5th and Final Kha'ak Artefact going to see what it can do. :D
Where did you find it?

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Tue, 9. Dec 14, 18:07

Ancient Relics Collection (Work in Progress)
Spoiler
Show
Piece of the Ancient Device at 1 of the Xenon Stations in Cryptic Heart.. Need to Long Range Scan, (it's pretty tucked away)
Spoiler
Show
Piece of the Ancient Device Inside the cave of the Badlands Mining Colony in Dormant Bear. Fly into it's pit in the centre, hard to find as it's dark (follow the red lights) down.

Kha'ak Relics Collection Complete
Spoiler
Show
Venturous profit - inside one of the destroyed water storage Spheroids
Spoiler
Show
A piece of the Kha'ak relic is located in Sixth Scripture just go amongst the *station* and long range scan.
Spoiler
Show
Kha'ak Artefact at AG Core Dig in Last Stand, again, pretty tucked away in the O section of Rock.
Spoiler
Show
Kha'ak Artefact at Persistent Darkening, next to Reiver Station, generally the one being attacked by a Plutarch Light Sul, Long Range Scan.
Spoiler
Show
Kha'ak Artefact at the Lonely Giant in Exhaustless Mines.. Inbetween the 2 main rocks
So far crafted it, but no Mechanic has offered me anything new, so don't know what to do with it?

wwdragon
x4

Post by wwdragon » Tue, 9. Dec 14, 19:05

Dev said earlier that you have to look for mission icon with Info icon.
Editing posts since long before I remember.

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Tue, 9. Dec 14, 19:14

In my b7 TO start, I've accepted 3 missions (Spacefly Eggs, Khaak Relic & Rare Engine) all from clicking on NPCs while on a station; no mission icon required (or even seen)
Wiki X:R 1st Tit capping
Wiki X3:TC vanilla: Guide to generic missions, Guide to finding & capping Aran
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

I know how to spell teladiuminumiumium, I just don't know when to stop!

Dom (Wiki Moderator) 8-) DxDiag

Spami
x4

Post by Spami » Tue, 9. Dec 14, 19:22

Yup, however those missions only appear in beta7 savegames and after, right at the moment.
Spami

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Post by Tamina » Tue, 9. Dec 14, 21:03

I have updated the main page according to the information from spankahontis and spami to a fully information page
You two are relatives? :D

Check it out

Code: Select all

Und wenn ein Forenbösewicht, was Ungezogenes spricht, dann hol' ich meinen Kaktus und der sticht sticht sticht.
  /l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Thu, 11. Dec 14, 04:57

Tamina wrote:I have updated the main page according to the information from spankahontis and spami to a fully information page

Check it out

Also add ShoC to the kudos, he found a few as well.

Still looking for the 3 remaining Ancient Relics.

spankahontis
x4

Post by spankahontis » Thu, 11. Dec 14, 05:04

So I've crafted the 5 Kha'ak Relics in the Kha'ak Collection and so far haven't received any MK5 parts for the ship, Mining Traders are willing to give about 9 million for it.

I tried selling the Collection to the Mining Trader but nothing happened, reload back up save.

Still need 1 last piece of the rare Engine to complete it.

Still haven't located the last 3 remaining pieces of the Ancient Relic.

Spami
x4

Post by Spami » Thu, 11. Dec 14, 08:49

You have to wait for patch till RC3, the missions needed to trade them in for mk5s do not spawn right now.
Spami

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Post by Tamina » Thu, 11. Dec 14, 09:48

spankahontis wrote:
Tamina wrote:I have updated the main page according to the information from spankahontis and spami to a fully information page

Check it out

Also add ShoC to the kudos, he found a few as well.

Still looking for the 3 remaining Ancient Relics.
Done!

Code: Select all

Und wenn ein Forenbösewicht, was Ungezogenes spricht, dann hol' ich meinen Kaktus und der sticht sticht sticht.
  /l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 

Rei Ayanami
x4

Post by Rei Ayanami » Fri, 12. Dec 14, 03:50

Do the ancient relic boxes respawn if they get destroyed instead of opened?
I'm asking because
Spoiler
Show
when i went to Cryptic Heart to get the Xenon-Station ancient artifact i followed the yellow circle, which was near one of a destroyed Xenon station part. The station is destroyed because the unvulnerable Arawn, which spawned during the plot, keeps firing on the station and destroys it over and over, for several days playtime now
However when i found the box, which was near that destroyed station part, it was already open. :( I guess because of the explosion/fire from the capital ships?

I don't know how long it's been opened since it has been many hours since i've been there and i don't really want to start the whole game over just to get the relic...

EDIT: Now i realoded the save.
The box is closed, but there are no locks... and it's undestroyable.
Also, i can't select it, it's just an undestroyable unselectable box near that station.

Or is there any way to edit the save to put it in my inventory manually?
I found the box on my own, not my fault that it's already open. i want that relic. :shock:

Spami
x4

Post by Spami » Fri, 12. Dec 14, 04:10

Rei Ayanami wrote:Do the ancient relic boxes respawn if they get destroyed instead of opened?
I'm asking because
Spoiler
Show
when i went to Cryptic Heart to get the Xenon-Station ancient artifact i followed the yellow circle, which was near one of a destroyed Xenon station part. The station is destroyed because the unvulnerable Arawn, which spawned during the plot, keeps firing on the station and destroys it over and over, for several days playtime now
However when i found the box, which was near that destroyed station part, it was already open. :( I guess because of the explosion/fire from the capital ships?

I don't know how long it's been opened since it has been many hours since i've been there and i don't really want to start the whole game over just to get the relic...

EDIT: Now i realoded the save.
The box is closed, but there are no locks... and it's undestroyable.
Also, i can't select it, it's just an undestroyable unselectable box near that station.

Or is there any way to edit the save to put it in my inventory manually?
I found the box on my own, not my fault that it's already open. i want that relic. :shock:
They do not respawn.
It is more like of an additional easter egg you can achieve, like getting your very own zone in X3 at a very certain event.

Your case of finding a destroyed lockbox was discussed in the forum more then once, sadly I can't contribute to this as everything went fine for me.

Are you sure this box had no locks? There are two different types of locks (even though I am pretty sure the rare lockboxes always have four locks).

You can edit your inventory yes, but for this we would need to know which part was exactly located in this lockbox.
Spami

- Albert Einstein

thulsa

Post by thulsa » Fri, 12. Dec 14, 08:34

hello

I am in search of the relict in cryptic heart, I have found artifacts, not only the other , it is up to the stations or outside?

Jaxartes
x4

Post by Jaxartes » Fri, 12. Dec 14, 11:05

I found another piece of the ancients collection, its a "gate seed" and it is in OL, Devoid Clime, Cozy Shade. Use your long range scanner in the icefield.

nazcarspider
x3tc

Post by nazcarspider » Fri, 12. Dec 14, 12:06

@thulsa You need to fly into the station. Cant remember the fighters firing at me. Need to long range scan a few times. Its quite tucked away from what I can remember.

good luck
nazcarspider

thulsa

Post by thulsa » Fri, 12. Dec 14, 12:25

into the Station in cyrptic herat ? where is the entrance, i found 3 Station there, du point for landing, but nothing for fly inside.
i found where easy the Kha'ak item but i can´t not seen another,
is there a Video?

Rei Ayanami
x4

Post by Rei Ayanami » Fri, 12. Dec 14, 12:52

Just use your long-range scanner in cryptic heart.
A gold/yellow circle will appear around the box location.

The box is not located "inside" the station but in space between two parts of a xenon station.

milytar
x4

Post by milytar » Fri, 12. Dec 14, 12:55

Rei Ayanami wrote:Just use your long-range scanner in cryptic heart.
A gold/yellow circle will appear around the box location.

The box is not located "inside" the station but in space between two parts of a xenon station.
Remember that you see those golden/yellow/blue bings/rings you must first buy a Police scanner,otherwise all rings/bings are white
And one day ... one day i will be there ...
And if not... then i will be here ...

Me

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”